Thanks To Wayne Walton # 49 Thunderstock

TBSSS01

Thanks to Wayne Walton for loaning his car to Joey Tschoerner for the feature race last night

It is really nice to have good friends and good competors to enjoy this sport with

also thanks to James Cole for welding up the manifold even though we didn't ahve enough time to put it back on the car

Terry Tschoerner

"It is really nice to have good friends and good competors to enjoy this sport with"

Terry, I do believe about 99.9% of THR racers (in all of the classes too) would lend you guys anything you needed. After all, many of them wouldn't be out there if it weren't for you! JMO!! D.

"It is really nice to have good friends and good competors to enjoy this sport with"

Terry, I do believe about 99.9% of THR racers (in all of the classes too) would lend you guys anything you needed. After all, many of them wouldn't be out there if it weren't for you! JMO!! D.

I know I would if I had what they need, it's there's.

i know if it wasn't for terry and joey ( and everybody whos helped me), i wouldn't have been able to compete with anyone for a couple of races after i blew my first motor. glad to see joey could make the feature. wayne and i would like to make a trip to bring you the tire back that joey used on his car.

and gunnar, i need to borrow a motor, was told you may have one? ;)

i know if it wasn't for terry and joey ( and everybody whos helped me), i wouldn't have been able to compete with anyone for a couple of races after i blew my first motor. glad to see joey could make the feature. wayne and i would like to make a trip to bring you the tire back that joey used on his car.

and gunnar, i need to borrow a motor, was told you may have one? ;)

Joey, it might be .1 illegal....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived