Forum Questions....

Brian and I sat down at the round table as I call it and we both reached a decision. If anyone has any questions pertaining to event procedures of any kind you must contact us by our email addresses or our phones. It will not be discussed in a forum type atmosphere by either one of us anymore. If you do not have our information please check out shadyoakspeedway.com and you can get our information from the contact tab. We both want to thank all of you for your understanding of this decision and we look forward to seeing everyone at the next show.

Kelly Cagle

Brian and I sat down at the round table as I call it and we both reached a decision. If anyone has any questions pertaining to event procedures of any kind you must contact us by our email addresses or our phones. It will not be discussed in a forum type atmosphere by either one of us anymore. If you do not have our information please check out shadyoakspeedway.com and you can get our information from the contact tab. We both want to thank all of you for your understanding of this decision and we look forward to seeing everyone at the next show.

Kelly Cagle

I am more than happy to offer ANY assistance to any of you anytime!! I can be reached @ brian@shadyoakspeedway.com or my cell which I can give you via email. I have no problem with anybody wanting to discuss issues or if you have some suggestions for the track or individuals working at the track. So to say MY DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN to drivers, crews, and fans alike.

Brian McDevitt

Director of Competition

Shady Oaks Speedway :ph34r:

Archived