3 -#68 Kevin Ebers

4 -# 8 Charly York

5 -#90 Jesse Vega

6 -#66 Shawn Carpenter

7 -# 0 Josh Harris

8 -#99 Shane Carpenter

9 -#23 Cody Limerick

10-#25 Daniel Wilkerson

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bombers

Heat

1 -#55 Joe Arce

2 -#15 Cody Britt

3 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

4 -#85 Chris Silvas

5 -#12 John Krauser

Austrailian

1 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

2 -#15 Cody Britt

3 -#12 John Krauser

4 -#55 Joe Arce

5 -#46 Lee Vincent

Feature

1 -#55 Joe Arce

2 -#15 Cody Britt

3 -#85 Chris Silvas

4 -#12 John Krauser

5 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

6 -# 5 Eric Ramos

7 -# 8 Steve Chestnutt

8 -#46 Lee Vincent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Street

Heat 1

1 -#65 Ariel Arredondo

2 -#20 Taylor Vella

3 -#21 David Moore

4 -#91 Roger Davis

5 -#22 James Wofford

Heat 2

1 -# 5 Troy Vella

2 -#97 John Henry Witzsche

3 -#18 Bruce Beddoe

4 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

5 -#45 Clare Randall

Feature

1 -#18 Bruce Beddoe

2 -#97 John Henry Witzsche

3 -#65 Ariel Arredondo

4 -#21 David Moore

5 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

6 -#20 Taylor Vella

7 -#22 James Wofford

8 -# 5 Troy Vella

9 -#91 Roger Davis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sport Mod

Heat

1 -#64 Abel Arredondo

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#79 Cody Beddoe

4 -#72 Rex Henley

5 -#76 Mike Carlock

Austrailian

1 -#72 Rex Henley

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#79 Cody Beddoe

4 -#19 Benton Kemp

5 -#64 Abel Arredondo

Feature

1 -#79 Cody Beddoe

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#76 Mike Carlock

4 -#64 Abel Arredondo

5 -#72 Rex Henley

6 -#19 Benton Kemp

MECHANIC RACES

Texas Thunders

1 -#99 Josh McCain

2 -#90 Nick Thompson Jr

Bombers

1 -#12 Kevin Dooley

2 -#15 Chase Britt

3 -#85 George Gebert Jr

4 -#55 Chris Salinas

Super Street

1 -#97 Steve Witzsche

2 -#72 Jimmy Castillo

Sport Mod

1 -#64 Fred Arredondo

2 -#72 Daryl Pensyl

3 -#19 Paul Vogler

crazy night of raceing ..i kept looking for a ful moon ..lost cam in one motor .lost the motor in another one .and my son gets his first win ....one of those sad but happy nights if that sounds right ... great job for dan and cc crew ...fire crew what can we say ..sorry everone worked you guys so hard ..maybe dan should give yah a raze ...carpenters thanks for everything yah did ..even gave up your car to a rookie........ and who ever fixed jr.s frame ..thank you from me .but you worked us hard getting back together to run it last night ...car handles better than before ..sometimes you wreck em and make em better .......only problem .the motor made a new drain hole in the pan .not where you want one .... took a permanent vacation ...

Hey OT sounds like yall had a hell of a night for racing. Its just sad that things happen to

people who work so hard all week to run on Saturday night have that truble . Hey

Jesse Vega good to see how you ran I really hate not being there with you guys and

helping you all like you all helped me for so long. But im not out of race at all because

they are going to open up the old 1/4 mile Hot Rod Hill here so if i want to race i guess

ill play in the dirt here. <_< Hey Bubba whoos car is Jesse driving : <_<

it looks like you guys will have your work cut out for yall now that Randy Lee showed up. What happend to G.B.?

randy isnt back he was just setting the car up ..he was fast ,the car looked good .he didnt have three of the fast cars . jessie sr was fast and looked like he would take the lead sooner than later from cody .but the motor went south .so who knows ..cody then took off from the rest and looked to have it won .but his motor went south ..randy then worked his way to the lead .but that black car was all over him ..but he flamed out .nasty fire when he lost his motor ..88 just wasnt fast enough to pass randy .but good race tell the end .... ... gb didnt start the feature .head gaskt i think ..he siad he may have that problem hated to see those guys fall out ..with randy and gb and cody and sr . that would have been a race to watch .just didnt work out that way ..lisa was fast but lost the cam so she had to sit out ..over all it still turned out tobe a good race to watch ..

Archived