7. 7 Reagan Reed - Restrictor Winner

8. 17x Ken Pearson - Outlaw Winner

9. 31 Dustin Davidson

10. 337 Anthony Smith

11. 1 Tim Sandelovic - DNSM

12. 22 Michael Hernandez - DNSM

Heat Winners: 87 Kyle Thompson, 28 Trevor Reed

NEXT RACE WILL BE SEPT. 4TH

thanks agian marc and bill if it wasnt for yall i wouldnt be getting these wins between the parts and trans fluid (lol) i wouldnt know what to do.. had the 24 not lost a cylinder i dont think i could have got by. good job marc. let me know if the motor is ok if it aint come pick up the 31 car and race it.

thanks to the i 37 staff,crew,owners etc. thanks agian for another great track suface to race on.

to the "little trophy girl" who was telling me off and told me i didnt deserve to win. you should never be trophy girl again.. i am so sorry that i beat your driver

i guess i should come to the track and let who ever your with win......right. i love being hated so soon i take alot of pride in that cause if you aint winning nobody whines about you....

lynn hardy jr. #31 pure stock

p.s. i made a typo error when i had my car listed for sale the engine has 487 casting number heads not 461.. for those who care.

they actually dont even have any "special done to them"

thanks agian marc and bill if it wasnt for yall i wouldnt be getting these wins between the parts and trans fluid (lol) i wouldnt know what to do.. had the 24 not lost a cylinder i dont think i could have got by. good job marc. let me know if the motor is ok if it aint come pick up the 31 car and race it.

thanks to the i 37 staff,crew,owners etc. thanks agian for another great track suface to race on.

to the "little trophy girl" who was telling me off and told me i didnt deserve to win. you should never be trophy girl again.. i am so sorry that i beat your driver

i guess i should come to the track and let who ever your with win......right. i love being hated so soon i take alot of pride in that cause if you aint winning nobody whines about you....

p.s. i made a typo error when i had my car listed for sale the engine has 487 casting number heads not 461.. for those who care.

:o:o:o:lol::lol: TRUST ME IF U WIN THEY R WELL I WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT LOL

...to the "little trophy girl" who was telling me off and told me i didnt deserve to win. you should never be trophy girl again.. i am so sorry that i beat your driver

Im sorry you had to experience such a Trophy Girl! When I was asked to be Trophy Girl, whether you were my favorite driver or not, I told all winners Congrats and had a smile on my face! It's an accomplishment to win! Again Sorry! You should have won the week before and I would have never said such a negative comment! =) Congrats on your win though! Wish you the best next race!

Hey Lynn no matter what ya do your not gonna please everybody... I have sure as we continue our 1's and 2's I will hear them as well... You have been a great person to learn from this year and it would have been even more fun last Fri. if the car didnt lose a cyl. or overheat still have not gone to the shop to figure out which...All that matters to me is putting on a show for the fans... Anyhow congrats and have a good one...Good luck in H-Town this weekend...

Marc Roy

Man , Thats funny the trophy girl pissed off :lol::blink:

CONGRATS on YOUR win, Lynn

Make her mad again!

Archived