Special Events on Hold for now!

Due to the mass confusion the "Special Events" payouts and such are now on hold until further notice as there is some re-organizing that must be done. September 6 is a regular race night with NO hassles. I got ahead of myself and things started getting out of control. I have never ran a race track and I know it shows right now. I want to go back to what Jim had in place and work it from there. We all have a love of racing and thats what we need to focus on, not how much money can I get from here or there. I hope all that have read this and will read this will understand and except my apology for getting crap screwed up.

Please stay tuned for further details. I do apologize for for myself being so ignorant in this aspect as I am really trying to fill some HUGE shoes!!

Brian :(

So, for my clarification, you are still racing on Sunday the 6th? We are planning on going down there that day.

Yes we will be racing Sept. 6. I have decided just to make it a good race night and not deal with all the confusion right now and go back to what we do best and that is RACE!!!.. :lol::ph34r:

TO ALL WHO HAVE NOT BEEN THIS TRACK IT IS FUN :) THE FANS R GREAT IT ADDS ANOTHER FINE RACE TRACK TO TEXAS ;) SORRY I CAN NOT MAKE IT FOR THE SIXTH BUT HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE ANYBODY THAT IS WILLING OR ABLE TO DONATE THERE TIME AND OR MONEY IM SURE IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY ALL WE WANT TO DO IS HELP JIM AND HIS FAMILY :( AS SO MANY WANT TO DO ;)

Good Brian, thats a nice job to step back and take a big breath of fresh air! One, we dont want you getting overwhelmed because you sir are a key player. Its easy to get that ball rolling as a matter of fact SOS has its own momentum all everyone has to do is keep it going. It doesnt need alot of help. The races will be big on the Halloween and Turkey dates because of cars not running at other tracks. You will see and it might suprise you how many cars will come with no entry fees. SOS has a big future and the big races will come soon enough.

Archived