Hcr update

We will not open this week all the ambulance services have been short handed.We can not find one than can get away this weekend.I know you people are wondering if we will open this year don't worry we will.Just alot of things needed to get back in order.I refuse to run without an ambulance present.I do have some good news we will be sanction sport mods and modifieds.just got off the phone with IMCA.We are all square and ready to go.So we are trying real hard so be patient we just got a late start on things.We are shooting for next wek the Ambulance told us they will be getting two more emt this wek so they should have an ambulance available.cross your fingers.They will let us know on monday.

Michael, that kind of depends on which area of Austin you live.

I live in Kerrville(22 minutes from HCR) and I can make it to Hwy 71/290 and Loop 1/MOPAC in about 1 3/4 hours....but that's not pulling a racecar either......Your best route would probably be run 290 all the way past Fredericksburg and just past Harper to FM 479. Take that down(south) to I-10 and you'll be a couple miles east of the track. Enjoy the scenery!!! :lol:

If you decide to take I-35, to 1604, to I-10 through SA, you'll have a few big ass hills to climb on I-10 around Kerr-patch.....Watch the temp. gauge on your truck if you don't have a trans. cooler.

Michael, that kind of depends on which area of Austin you live.

I live in Kerrville(22 minutes from HCR) and I can make it to Hwy 71/290 and Loop 1/MOPAC in about 1 3/4 hours....but that's not pulling a racecar either.....

Are you kidding me? i actually get places faster pulling a racecar....it's like it's pushing me to get there!

Archived