Hillcountry Raceway

ak8838

March 20,21,22 Hillcountry Raceway will be having a swapmeet,test&tune,& the Yankee will be getting married at 1pm on sunday the 22 of march.Every body welcome to attend.Camping will be permitted.concession will be open.have kids bring go karts.we will be letting the young racers have a playday to.Thanks and lets make this year a success.For more info you can contact 739-2335 or 777-4900

sounds like they r getting things together ;) andy is working really hard :ph34r: and if u have talked to armond lately he is not the same in a good way could be like in 04 some great racing maybe we could get hennry in 1 of my cars like he did for my wedding man that was cool and armond moved the mod feature up so i could make the wedding ;);)

No charge for the play day!!!!!!! Just talked to Andy and all they are worried about is a good car count. He is a good salesman cause I will definitely make my way north a couple times this year. He is also puting together a simulator for the "KIDS" I know my daughter(I) cant wait. By the way he was still working on the site.

Archived