FAREWELL TO RACERPIX

SWitzsche

Man I thought we ( as the racing cominuity)were done with the friendly race track faces leaving us at the end of 03'.Now it seems like it has become to much a common thing.This makes the little problems we have at the track seem so unimportant and makes us all relize the people are the important part of racing.Even though I did not know Mark and his family they will be included in my prayers along with the rest of my extended racing family,I am sorry for your loss.

Good Lord, only 42 years old? I feel SOOO bad for his family, I can't imagine what they're going through right now. The entire race community should say prayers for them tonight...

How do you say goodbye? Mark,has been a friend and worked at the track many years. Mark,was going to be the track photograph again this year for the new owner.He will be missed.When something like this happends you don't know what to say or do,you just do it. Mark,took excellent photos.There were many times he would take special photos just for me. Mark and Tammi,would come over every week with the photos so I could be the first one to get my pick. Always the extra mile.We have our pictures and the memories will be with us forever.We thank you Mark and Tammi for the great work you did for the track. Our deepest sympathy to Tammi and the family.

Sincerely,Donnie and Carol Yocum CCSpeedway

That is so sad. I could not believe it when I got home last night and seen that Mark had passed away.

He had taken some awesome pictures of our car over the last few seasons. I was looking forward to him taking the pictures again this season.

He was so young. What happened??

Our prayers go out to Tammi and family from Down Home Racing Team.

I wounder what is going on because this is the 3rd death within the week I have heard about. A friend of the teams was only 38, went home from work and just passed away while home alone with his kids, and the other was a friend of a friend, he was only 35 and passed away in his sleep. Now Mark, only 48. Wow. I just can not believe it.

We will keep Tammi and family in our prayers.

I'm shocked and saddened by the passing away of Mark. I know in the short time I knew him, he took excellent pictures & would always try to accomodate requests. My condolences go out to his family. He will surely be missed.

Rick Russell

Texas Thunder #44

I WAS SO SADDENED TO HEAR ABOUT MARK. MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH TAMMI AND THE CHILDREN. HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY

EVERYONE AT THE TRACK AND EVERYONE THAT KNEW HIM.TAMMI JUST REMEMBER WE WILL ALL BE THERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED US.

ROBIN KEMP [PIT LADY] :(

Archived