Race Car Lettering

dancer52

Martha's Custom Graphics, she does a real good job with lettering and graphic work. Its vinyl lettering and it looks real professional. She's done my lettering for a long time and will always do it. PM me for the number.

If you wanted painted on lettering talk to Terry Bernsen at Take A Leak Radiator in San Antonio. He had a guy doing his lettering the first year I started racing and he painted mine too. He did a fantastic job but I dont know the mans name or number but I am sure Terry might still know it, give him a call.

- WAR PAINT - RACECAR GRAPHIX (ALL HAND LETTERING). OVERALL PAINT DESIGNS, AND FIBERGLASS REPAIR, COMPOSITE PAINT. -SHAWN PAUL LEHMAN- (ALL PRO -PAINT & GRAPHIX DESIGN) (512) 282-2672 CELL (512) 947-9951 CRAZY HORSE RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The web site for San Roc is actually www.sanrocsigns.com

If you want hand painted stuff, Shawn Lehman is the way to go around here.

If you want vinyl, I'm with Lege9mod - use SanRoc. They have done our cars for the past three seasons, and their work is always perfect. Rocky Lane is the owner, and he's always been a pleasure to deal with - good people.

cs

A few of the cars MCG graphics has lettered..... Heath Stewart-Romco , Ronny New -TSRS

Josh Freeman-Arts Trucks , H E Naumann Romco and Tams modified , ,,Joe Cantrell SUPR late model and UMP modified , Jim Holder-sprint car , Mike Proborski-ASCS sprint car

Ronnie Warmer-dirt late model , Steve miller - modfieds , Joe shafer-modfieds ,

John Shultz - Tams modified , Reese Shafer- legend cars

Budget Signs does the work on my car they have a 48" machine that makes the car numbers in one piece. They can do almost anything the girl to contact is Donna

• 3 weeks later...

CANVAS USA out in Flour Bluff does excellent quick work. Richard Pachuta is the contact. PM me for the number. He has done all of my work...very reasonable...

Rick

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone still looking for graphics, numbers, replacements, etc. in the Corpus Christi area, contact Richard Pachuta @ Canvas USA in Flour Bluff. Here is his number I didn't have on the last post...361-937-5852. He is fast & very reasonable.

Rick

There is a kid (arden smith) who has lettered my car the last 2 seasons and has done a awesome job. If you want a kick butt lettering job (not stick on) shoot me an email and I will get you his numbers. If you have seen my car #14 last year and #74 this year you will see his work. Very talented youngster and this gives every more reason to let this kid make extra money and plenty of training for future racing years. I do believe he has painted others also like Waddy, Don Banker etc last year.

Jay Simon

Jaymsimon@yahoo.com

Archived