One of our own

ROMRD

I talked To Tommy Grimes today and he informed me his dad, Leon had suffered a heart attack on Sunday night. On Tuesday, leon underwent a quadruple by-pass. He is out of intensive care, nad hoping to come home next week. From all of us at Romco Racing, we wish Leon a quick and successful recovery. The entire Grimes family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Terry Barden

Romco

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

One of the most respected men in racing! Mr. Grimes, you know you are one of my favorite people. H & I send our prayers and love to you and to the entire Grimes family. Everyone @ TSRS wishes you a speedy recovery.

In the words of direct-flo.."Race on Leon"...

You're in our prayers..please keep us informed of his progress..

Leon, Hattie, Tommy and the entire Grimes family, Our hearts and prayers are for a speedy and complete recovery.

Leon you know you and I go back a ways, and rest assured my love and respect for you and all that you have done for racing in south Texas is sincere. from the frozen land of Southeast Iowa, God bless.

Bob Castleberry

Sorry to hear about your dad Tommy but glad he is doing better. I dont actually know him but we are all family in the racing world and my thoughts and prayers are with him and your family during this time and I wish a speedy recovery!

Archived