CC Speedway Website

Flyin34

I have a open mind. I said Owen seems to have a lot of great ideas and looks to know what he is doing. I have heard nothing but good things about him.

We are looking forward to racing with Owen running things. That is what a track needs, is someone who knows what they are doing. I think that bring Owen to run the track was the best thing that Doc could have done for the track. It has to be a hard job and it helps if you have some experiance. Seems Owen has been in racing for a while and knows the in's and out's of it.

I am not saying anything bad about anyone.

Well,

For one thing I have no other Peers as you called it. You truly do not understand, just because some people are on a team does not mean they all think the same. I do have a mind of my own.

As for the Wes, thing once again I NEVER brought it up. You keep bringing it up. I TRULY DO NOT CARE. That is between Wes and Doc, not me and other former members of Strike Force. I did not see anyone cheering for Wes that night or Doc for that matter. They both made a poor choice.

I was going into this also thinking it was a fresh start, I have not brought up Wes at all till now. If I said anything at all about last season it was from my own personal experince with that person.

Owen has already stated on this site that 2004 is a clean slate.  No one will be treated badly.  No one.

I must admit, I'm still a little dizzy from TRYING to find a map through Jason's post.. :unsure::unsure:

However, to follow up on what Nick has dubbed as "Chuck's Fence-Mending Tour 2004," I like what is quoted here. I hope EVERYONE tries to take a cue from this...if we all try and "mend" one "fence," then racing in Texas will be that much better off....don't you think? :D

Just to let you all know, I have only met Wes once and I never cheered for him. I had other favorites in that class. I, too, could care less about the incident and never brought it up until now. I just want to be able to enjoy going to my local track and watching some good, clean, fun racing. That's all.

I can't beleive this, I thought everyone would be happy with new management. This is a chance for everyone to start over, everything will be different. As far as Doc, I don't know him personally but I sure didn't see him kicking everyones tail on the race track. In fact several times I went he was running in the back of the pack. So why is everyone griping about him, heck gripe about Carlucci he was the one smoking all of you. LOL

Hey guys, Racing problems have always been a part of short track racing no matter what track you race at .I have had problems with other drivers from time to time and things are said and done in the heat of the moment afterwards feelings on both side of the fence are raw for a few weeks but as time marches on the fences mend by themselfs.Mabe just not enough time has gone by and the punchee is still wondering if the puncher has anoher one with his name on it.

I don't know either of these guys but if Doc wants to be a long term owner of cc motor speedwayand make it sucessful then I doubt the can afford to harbor any ill will toward any driver or team.Doc has to let bygones be bygones and hiring Owen to run thing is a smart move that take Doc out of the day to day decisions of what happens at the track.Doc may just be saving your place to race.Just my opinion.... oh whats that smell anyway?

fatboyracing7,

just curious, who does pay for this site, the struggling poor college kid or is it paid for ny the sponsors banners and other parties?

I am sure that if you are interested in supporting this site, Jason would be more than happy to accept your money. But who actually pays what is none of anyone's business but Jason's.

Nick Holt

no intrest in sponsoring a web site, i would rather put my money towards a race team or a race car. like i said i was just curious since it was used against someone in a post.

i am all for helping racing in texas and i have contributed my share, and supported my series and will continue to do so.

i read through here and i support a lot of what i see, i dis agree with a lot of it also. but everyone has they're opinion and should be able to express it as seen fit.

jmo.

Archived