5 striaght

bigfat

and they are going to beat the Patriots. Ahhhhh Haaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa. Way to go Ravens. I'm tired of hearing about the undefeated season. They'll still win the Super Bowl.

Nooooooooooooo

What a silly assed sequence of events that was. I jinxed em'.

The NFL didn't make the Ravens defensive coordinator take a time out.......When they stopped em' on fourth down the 1st time. B)

Lost by 6'. That sux.

well one thing the last two teams that played them have exsposed the patriots weak spots someone will beat them this year ........supper bowl ..cowboys up by 20 .. that will be the end of the patriots. never thought i would be a ravens fan for one night ...

:lol: I hope the "CURTAIN" drops on the PATS hard!!! Tired of hearing about the "undefeated" season, the 1972, 17-0 Dolphins. Enough, that was then, this is now!!! Pats almost took it in the shorts last night, I was hoping for an upset, the only one upset was #57, man that boy was PO'ed. :angry: Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. My team is 4-8, but I back my team. :ph34r: RAIDER NATION!!! :ph34r: Lenny66 B)

The pats play the dolphins week 15. Wouldn't be awesome for 0-14 to beat 14-0. Especially by the team that holds the title to the only undefeated season.

so thats 3 coaches that screwed their teams out of wins this week. darn the bad luck. lol

was hoping the pats would go down last night. but i hope the only loss they have this season is the loss the cowboys give them in the super bowl. the steel curtain. hahaha. they have lost a little magic lately, but if they pull it together they can beat the pats. they need to get their stuff together though

Archived