New Website

MCreacy

Your new address isn't working yet. Says you have not uploaded or incorrectly uploaded your web site. ;):unsure::(

As I said earlier, it will be up soon. Should be up at the new address some time tomorrow afternoon. The old address still works and has the same info on it.

OK - sorry if I jumped the gun.

BTW Site looks great, logo is great. When can we get T-shirts & hats & bumper stickers with the "Racing Bull" ??? Just make sure you have shirts in black & grey for folks who ruin white ones just looking at them.

Michael and Shawn have a person they have contracted to make shirts, hats, bumper stickers, etc with the new name and logo. They will have a booth at the track to sell these items. As soon as everything is set up I am sure they will make arrangements in advance so drivers can buy these items.

B)-->

QUOTE(Shawn B @ Dec 1 2007, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

global promotions in the flour bluff will be selling stickers, t-shirts, hats, & global will have a stand a the track too on race nights,,,,,the racing bull stickers are at Global Promotions now

How soon for some shirts, Shrek? Might make a great Christmas present, especially kids sizes!

Archived