Morgan Thomas

stsfan

Today we have been informed of Morgans passing. There are things we do not understand and may never fully comprehend, that is not for me or any one to question. God has a plan and in time it will be revealed, as my heart aches and I am full of sorrow not only for the loss of this beautiful baby girl but also for the family. I take comfort in knowing that Morgan has received her divine healing and God has placed a crown of jewels upon her head. She is a daughter of the Most High King and will reign forever in the loving arms of our Father God. Though we are in this world we are not of this world, each one designed for a purpose, far greater than we could ever imagine. Morgan has touched so many lives in just the short time we were blessed to have her here with us. She truly is a HERO sent to us & I believe to bring us all together in prayer and in fellowship. I will forever be changed by the Spirit of this Little girl, named Morgan. I would like to ask you to please continue to pray for her family and to remember that by the grace of God and the mercy shown at the cross through Jesus Christ we will once again be with Morgan.

2 Corinthians 1:4 God comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

I can't think of the words to say at this time, but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my son age 16, three years ago December 1, 2004. There is no greater loss then losing a child. They are angels. My hearts aches for this family especially the Momma and Daddy. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. My God be with you during this time and always. Without the Lord on my shoulders, I could not have may it through losing my Chance. Morgan is one of God's special angels and will be watching over all of us now. You have my heart felt sympathy at this time.

My condolences to the family as well.I can't imagine the grief in losing a child or grandchild.May the courage this little girl had in her fight find her parents and familly to help them deal with this loss. *Note* That should have been a post by arob, but I do send my condolences to that family and as a father to a soon to be 5 year old, I couldn't imagine my life without her. Deepest sympathies to the family and friends of one special girl that taught everyone else to enjoy life because you never know when it will expire. I take comfort in believing that she's in a much better place now and is painless.

Archived