Who all is going to the Snowball Derby

Rick Day

Who all is going to the Derby from Texas. I think im leaving on Wednesday and looking forward to probably the best ever event is short track late Model racing. Plus i get to see all my many friends from across the country that will be there. I for one cant wait.

Rick Day

We will be there Thursday. Myself, My Dad, my Son, and Steve Klestinec.

I know Keith Sandefur is coming with John Schultz, heard Leland Waddell and Gary Ison are coming.

I bet we see Mark Ivicic there, Bubba Menard told me he is planning to come, (probably to keep an eye on Chad, one of the original Waffle House Raiders, and serious shituff starter...)

And the infamous Waffle House gang is bringing a car. Beware, Shelly, Doug E Fresh has you on the radar.

They are also bringing Brad (I like Coloring books) Bush, who is making his first Snowball trip.

Brad, you think Opp was good, just wait for this weekend.

get off the waffle house old man thats old stuff now

We'll see in a few days....Ya'll haven't done a good enough job disgracing yourselves in any other way yet.

What color will your hair be this race?

BTW, How about those Aggies?

We're leaving at noon today. We'll see y'all there. I'm really looking forward to my first Snowball experience. I hope to be posting some pictures and reports here on TSZ, possibly as early as tomorrow.

Oh . . . and Gig 'em, Aggies!

We're leaving at noon today. We'll see y'all there. I'm really looking forward to my first Snowball experience. I hope to be posting some pictures and reports here on TSZ, possibly as early as tomorrow.

Oh . . . and Gig 'em, Aggies!

Deb,

Word to the wise....take plenty of jackets and might pack some of those heat packs from Academy. Have fun and be careful!

Mel

Archived