green bay

HiTech

You'll have to go to a bar, or have a dish. UNAMERICAN!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Now I wish I didn't have dish.........Damn the bad luck.

Time Warner doesnt offer the NFL channel. The NFL wants Time Warner cable to carry the NFL channel in its basic cable package. Time Warner wants to put the NFL channel in its sports package . NFL wants money from all cable subscribers, not just those who buy the sports package. Basic cable would go up for everyone for a channel not everyone wants. No solution in sight. NFL wont budge, Time Warner wont cave in. I like the Cowboys but not enough to pay $10 a month for a channel I would watch maybe 20 times.

:D (ABC) Anybody But Cowboys!!! :lol: Let the Cheese fly!!! Should be a good game!!! Gotta find someplace to watch the game though, that sucks, rather do it from the comfort of my own couch!!!

C'mon Mr. Jones, pull a rabbit out of your deep pockets. There are alot of "upset" Cowboy fans here in San Antonio. May help us get our own team. SAN ANTONIO SAINTS, still sounds damn good to me ;) Lenny66 B)

J.W., how bout we all come post up at your house then....I drink Coke.

10-4 Gun. My son turns 1 on Thursday. There will be plenty of Coke and the likes. If you want to make the trip to Calaveras Lake, Bring it. I hope the boys give his dad a good present for him. Is that selfish?? I won't be too pissed if Favre wins it. Love rootin' for that guy. Hopefully it'll be an offensive clinic, similar to the Squealers and the winless polywogs last night.

Happy Birthday to the youngster!

Kade Wayne says Thank You sir.

:D (ABC) Anybody But Cowboys!!! :lol: Let the Cheese fly!!! Should be a good game!!! Gotta find someplace to watch the game though, that sucks, rather do it from the comfort of my own couch!!!

C'mon Mr. Jones, pull a rabbit out of your deep pockets. There are alot of "upset" Cowboy fans here in San Antonio. May help us get our own team. SAN ANTONIO SAINTS, still sounds damn good to me ;) Lenny66 B)

anybody but the cowboys ...first you root against them ..at the same time you ask thier owner to pull a rabbit out of his deep pockets ...lol ... i get to stay home and watch the game ...ha ha .. anyone for cowboy cheese soup ...goes on sale friday at a store near you ....go cowboys ..make some texas size cheese dip out of those cheese packers ..

J.W., how bout we all come post up at your house then....I drink Coke.

10-4 Gun. My son turns 1 on Thursday. There will be plenty of Coke and the likes. If you want to make the trip to Calaveras Lake, Bring it. I hope the boys give his dad a good present for him. Is that selfish?? I won't be too pissed if Favre wins it. Love rootin' for that guy. Hopefully it'll be an offensive clinic, similar to the Squealers and the winless polywogs last night.

hey jody are you sure its not the pattywacks? lol

Archived