Alabama cops writing up haulers

landlord

does anyone have any idea why race haulers are catching so much flak on their way to race and spend money in their states ? just wondering .

Because there's a couple of donkey holes that either have an axe to grind or gotta justify their jobs and manipulate laws to proove their worth.

I am curious to know what kind of cops wrote the tickets. ie Highway Patrol, Sheriffs Dept., etc The highway patrol is overmanning this area for the Thanksgiving Day weekend. It could be someone who came from up in the Northern part of the state to assist our locals.

I am curious to know what kind of cops wrote the tickets. ie Highway Patrol, Sheriffs Dept., etc The highway patrol is overmanning this area for the Thanksgiving Day weekend. It could be someone who came from up in the Northern part of the state to assist our locals.

Vir,It was state police.He was a smartelic on top of it all.We have been to MIS 6 or 7 times this year in broad daylight and have not had any problems.Maybe it was just 1 jerk cop but then again it just takes one. :blink:

Maybe he just found out that his old lady was cheatin' on him with a race car driver from Texas at a rest area????

does anyone have any idea why race haulers are catching so much flak on their way to race and spend money in their states ? just wondering .

Probably because some state troopers and/or certain state laws identify them as commercial vehicles. If they are not marked and logged as such and the drivers aren't endorsed as such, citations are being issued. Makes me wonder if the commercial vehicle laws are different in these other states than they are in TX.

You can almost be certain that the laws are different. Especially if you have out of state plates.

Probably because some state troopers and/or certain state laws identify them as commercial vehicles. If they are not marked and logged as such and the drivers aren't endorsed as such, citations are being issued. Makes me wonder if the commercial vehicle laws are different in these other states than they are in TX.

The rig we were in has everything you are SUPPOSE to have!!!!The only thing that we thought we were missing was an airbrake endorsement on the drivers license!!!! <_<

This area is loaded with State Police at this time of the year. Danny made a good suggestion about having a scout go ahead. A local State Rep was the highway patrol information officer. If I can get him, I will talk to him about this. He is well aware of the racing community in this area.

All you need to do is put a Mexico license plate on your rig and all the Troopers will look the other way.You can tow 2 unredgestered junkers behind another unredgestered junk with useless insurance cards all in the name of " FREE TRADE " If they stop you with a Mexico tag you can get them fired for profiling like they did in Driscol.

All you need to do is put a Mexico license plate on your rig and all the Troopers will look the other way.You can tow 2 unredgestered junkers behind another unredgestered junk with useless insurance cards all in the name of " FREE TRADE " If they stop you with a Mexico tag you can get them fired for profiling like they did in Driscol.

Gotta love the U.S.A.!!!!!!

and if they shoot you in the bud ..you can charged them with assault and put em in prison ...so you can carry on your old marry breaking the law way ..we have just plain old stupid money hungry sell out our rights .people in office ..

i work for a guy in northern louisiana who has several transporters. 3 of which are registered motorhomes. every one he has is considered comercial because of what it is hauling. rv or not if you are hauling something that will get you paid you are considered commercial.

Archived