I know you hate it.. BUT!

RodneyRodriguez

The 48 team rules. See what true teamwork does for a sport :) What a great race tonight, the boys upfront were running well. Congrats also to Kenseth, Robby Riser deserved this one for his last race as a crew chief. Thank goodness little busch is gone from the big H. Think he dumped junior going into the pits on purpose? Guess we'll never know.

Not quite sure what I'm going to do on Sundays now, maybe work on my truck.

Gordon fans have every right to take pride in his 2007 season. If it had been "Classic Points," it would have looked like this:

Driver Name Total

-------------------- ------

1 Gordon Jeff 5455

2 Johnson Jimmie 5102

3 Stewart Tony 4749

4 Kenseth Matt 4718

5 Hamlin Denny 4623

6 Busch Kyle 4585

7 Edwards Carl 4574

8 Bowyer Clint 4556

9 Burton Jeff 4549

10 Busch Kurt 4371

11 Harvick Kevin 4344

12 Truex Martin Jr 4314

13 Newman Ryan 4046

14 Biffle Greg 3991

15 Mears Casey 3949

16 Earnhardt Dale Jr 3929

17 McMurray Jamie 3556

18 Labonte Bobby 3517

19 Kahne Kasey 3489

20 Montoya Juan Pablo 3487

To quote everyone this year, "it is what it is". Which is short for the chase stinks but it is what we have.

Gotta respect Gordon for not complaining about he chase format because he has more than a right to now!!

Anyways, what about all of us? What are we supposed to do now?

I guess put our cars back together :blink:

well nothing like good TV, the 48/24 won I guess 6 of the Chase races. Hopefully all of these overfunded teams can find a way to keep up over the winter. I kept seeing them talk about Alan Kulwiciki on SPEED over the weekend; those were the days!, we'll never see that again!

yes, it is what it is and everyone knew what it was going in. I think Nascar should look at rewarding the guy who wins the regular season somehow. I have to give credit to Jeff, he had a great post race interview and then got on the stage on victory lane with jimmy and was a good owner.

I feel sorry for Junior. I was really hoping he would win one more for DEI before he left his dad's company

just a terrible season for junior. hopefully next season will be better. as for johnson, i am not a fan of the guy but the past 4 years he has been the team to beat for the most part. the two years before last his team looked unstoppable until it counted the most, then they seemed to peter off. but last year and this year, they seemed to turn it up when it counted the most. i think until knaus leaves the 48 team, they will be the team to beat.

and he has a smart and creative crew chief like jeffy had too. sure he has been caught bending the rules, but no telling how long he bent them before he got caught. just like if the pats win the super bowl this year. everyone will bring up the fact they got caught cheating, it will be something they will not be able to shake, same as knaus. i really cant stand jeff or jimmie, but i guess when you are working as good as they are together, it is tough to beat them.

Archived