Truck Questions

360MotorSports

I have a couple questions concerning the trucks:

1. Other than the 40 truck, is there any trucks 4-sale locally?

2. I found a truck that is a metric chassis but, it is not a ARTS chassis. The ARTS rules state it must be ARTS and ARTS serial number. How is this handled since the trucks are not ARTS sactioned anymore?

Thanks, for any help.

from what I've been told, it doesn't matter who the manufacturer is as long as the measurements in the rule book are correct. My truck is not ARTS but all the measurements are correct based on the rules. If you look at the USRA rules it doesn't state that it has to be an ARTS chassis.

The chassis is spec'ed out in the rule book as long as it complies with these mesurements I would think it could be used. Although they do ask for a chassis number and stuff at registration. for that matter just come see where mine is and then put a number on yours in the same place, I dont believe there is any way to track it.

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know what the truck schedule is going to be in 08 at THR yet?
We will have information available @ our Registration and Announcement meeting December the 8th @ THR from 10:00 am and hopefully have everyone on their way back home by noon. Thanks for asking.

Archived