Ron's Rant - Warning! Contains political views

NickHolt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WAS NOT HIRED FOR A JOB I WAS WELL QUALIFIED TO CARRY OUT .. I COULD NOT SPEAK SPANISH ......A PERSON I KNEW DID GET THE JOB AND HAD NO IDEAL HOW TO PERFORM IT ...MY SON WORKS HIS HART OUT AT SCHOOL TO MAKE GOOD GRADES .. AND THAT LETS HIM PLAY HIGH SCHOOL BASE BALL ..HIS DREAM NOT TO MENTION A BETTER LIFE ....BUT SOME PLAYERS GET TO PLAY ON THE TEAM WHO ARE AND HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE AND NONE PASSING GRADES ...WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ........ WE OWNED OUR OWN CONSTUCTION COMPANY YEARS AGO . WORKING ON A JOB SIGHT FOR WEEKS .AND ONE DAY A INSPECTOR CAME OUT AND NOTICED THIER WERE NO MINORITY OWNED EQUIPMENT COMPANIES WORKING WITH US ..SO THEY WANTED US TO SHUT DOWN A CITY CONTRACT TO HIRE A MINORITY CONTRACTOR ..WHICH WE HAD A MINORITY OWNED GROUND WORKING CONTRACTOR... WHO DIDNT OWN A DOZER OR BACKHOLE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT ..SO WE HAD TO SELL HIM ONE OF OURS TO KEEP THE JOB FROM BEING SHUT DOWN AND COSTING US TONS OF MONEY AND WE CHANGED THE NAME OF OUR COMPANY TO HIS ..ALL FOR ONE DALLOR .LEGAL SELL ..AND LATER BOUGHT IT BACK FOR ONE DALLOR .LEGAL BUY BACK ..IN CASE SOME DO GOODER THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WRONG THING TO DO AT THAT TIME I THROUGH THAT PART IN ......... LONESTAR CARDS ..THAT ONE JUST HITS MY BUTTON .... I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOUNG COUPLE I SAID SOMETHING TO .HAD THE $ALLS TO TELL ME GO TO BLANK . THEY HAD SUCH FINE OUTWEAR GOLD CHAINES REAL LOOKING .A NICE LOOKING CAR BETTER THAN MINE ..BUYING JUNK FOOD AT A LOCAL DRIVETHROUGH ..TALKING ON A FINE LOOKING PHONE . BETTER THAN MINE ...... FIRST I ASKED THEM IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR MY STUFF ASWELL ..THEY SAID NOWAY ..THEY ASKED ME WHY I ASKED THEM THAT ..I SAID SENSE HARD WORKING FINE UPSTANDING PEOPLE LIKE ME PAY FOR YOUR LAZY ASS TO OWN ALL THOSE NICE THINGS .I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU COULD BE THANKFULL ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MY JUNK FOOD ...TALKING ABOULT YOU COULD HEAR A PIN DROP WITH 7 OTHER PEOPLE STANDING IN LINE ...THEY THE YOUNG COUPLE SAID YOU DONT PAY FOR THIS ..THE GOVERMENT DOES ...LOL THEY LEARNED BEFORE THEY LEFT THE STORE WHO THE GOVERMENT WAS ..4 OTHERS EXPLAINED THAT TO THEM ... AS FOR TED NUGGET .... ILL VOTE FOR NICK ......GOOD JOB ....

Oldtimer, you have my vote in anything you do! I am all for equality!! But i don't believe it should be by default. It should be earned. You have to earn loyalty, earn respect and earn trust... equality should be NO different!

AS FOR TED NUGGET .... ILL VOTE FOR NICK...Man, that would be a tight race!!!!

Kathie

What ever happened to "majority rule"

Now in America, it is rule by the minority.

Look at homosexual marriage, such a stink when the homosexual population in America is about 4% (four percent)

heaven forbid we actually offend someone or hurt their wittle feewings.

heck with it.

Lets move to mexico and take it over.

You liberals really do believe all that garbage!!!! :lol: Nick,Is liberal bashing allowed if we keep it clean?

I recall watching NASCAR races broadcast on the Fox network and hearing weekly political comments by the broadcast team, and wondering if they were saying that a very significant portion of the United States population was not welcome to attend or even watch the event. I would think that the same could be said for local/regional events where an unwelcome atmosphere exists. Does auto racing have enough fan support to disregard something close to fifty percent of the people of this country? Even in NASCAR Nextel Cup events there seems to be more and more empty seats. What about car count? If a competitor disagrees with what some consider "popular political opinion", should that competitor be "discouraged" from competing when it has nothing to do with the racing event? I always try to respect respectful opinions and be a citizen, and racing fan, first and then, if need be, consider political agendas. Unfortunately, that is rarely the case around the world these days. Unfairness can, and does come from different directions. I've seen it from the bottom up and the top down, and was absolutely amazed by the mystery of "qualifications".

Easy on the hippy references rebel.........LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Vote Libertarian!!! LOL ;)

Johnny can't read or write but he can run with a football, shot a basketball or throw a 100 mph fastball.....so let's pass him anyway. :huh: He's failed his SAT's, so let's give a tutor to help pass it or give him the test to take home and have Momma find the answers. :huh:

Let's allow war protesters at funerals for fallen soldiers. :huh:

Man if I get started, I'll never stop........................ once you tree huggers take everything away hope y'all have a nice life. :(:angry:

Lets move to mexico and take it over.

They're one step ahead of us.

Johnny can't read or write but he can run with a football, shot a basketball or throw a 100 mph fastball.....so let's pass him anyway. :huh: He's failed his SAT's, so let's give a tutor to help pass it or give him the test to take home and have Momma find the answers. :huh:

once you tree huggers take everything away hope y'all have a nice life. :(:angry:

I suppose it's convenient for you to have a one-size-fits-all bogeyman, but the situation you quote sounds like a good-ol'-boy redneck thang to me. Can't let some insignificant thing like education stand in the way of f'ball!

So, you can now be President without any history of reading, thinking or even staying sober!

once you tree huggers take everything away hope y'all have a nice life. :(:angry:

I suppose it's convenient for you to have a one-size-fits-all bogeyman, but the situation you quote sounds like a good-ol'-boy redneck thang to me. Can't let some insignificant thing like education stand in the way of f'ball!

So, you can now be President without any history of reading, thinking or even staying sober!

Have you guys ever seen what the sport of football does for the campus coffer,"MONEY"is why they hire a tutor and/or look the other way. <_<;)

I JUST LOVE PEOPLE WHO COME INTO MY WORK AND ASK ME IF I SPEAKLY SPANISH ... I SAY YOU SPEAKLY ENGLISH ... THEY SAY NO ..KINDA EVENS OUT DONT IT ...LOL ..HAD ANOTHER WHITE MAN SAID TO ME IN FRONT OF OTHERS AT WORK ..YOU SHOULD LEARN SPANISH AND IN A FRIENDLY WAY I ASKED HIM WHY ..HE SAID SO I CAN COMUNICATE ... FUNNY I TOLD HIM WE ARE UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER NOW .IN ENGLISH ..SO WHY ...SO YOU CAN TALK TO THE MEX ...SO I TOLD HIM WHEN I MOVE TO MEXICO ILL LEARN ... HE SAID I MUST BE RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS ...NOW I DONT KNOW HOW THAT COULD BE ...I GREW UP WITH MEXICAN NATIONALS ALL MY LIFE ... MY BEST MEXICAN FRIEND WAS MY BEST MAN AT MY WEDDING ...I RACE WITH MEXICAN FRIENDS ... PEOPLE NEXT DOOR AND ACROSS THE STREET ARE MEXICAN ..WE ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS ...ANYWAY HE DIDNT LIKE WHAT I HAD TO SAY ..SO I TOLD HIM HE WAS WELCOME TO MOVE TO MEXICO IF HE LIKED ..AND WHILE HE WAS THERE CALL UP MY BUDDY WHO WAS BORN AND RAZED IN MEXICO AND SAY HELLO FOR ME ...AND LET THOSE OTHER ILEGALS I SAVED FROM DIEING OUT ON THOSE RANCHES I USED TO WORK ON CLEARING LAND TELL YOU IM RACIST ....

It look's like one of the "silent majority"has finally spoke out.Congratulations Nick.Someone made reference to 50% of the population thinking Liberal.As this country gets more and more mixed up and off from the "John Wayne"way of thinking,the more the "silent majority"will speak out.We really need to get our priorities straight again.Everytime we buy Chinese made products,we get closer and closer to them populating the moon,controling the artic ocean,and controling the earth.Yes they can control the earth at this very moment with their new anti-satellite missles that they used a few months ago to blow three of their aging statellites from orbit.The reason everything is made in China now stems right back to those tree hugging doo-gooders that have created a hostile manufacturing environment in this nation.It's time we built more nuclear plants,refineries,and oil wells and pull away from the third world countries.If we don't,yes we'll have lots of pretty trees and animals to look at,but we'll be the third world nation.Can you just imagine our grandchildren trying to learn that Chinese form of writing?

wow...it's fun to rant....thx Nick. B)

man! you guys spun this into everything under the sun for a topic of conversation , other than what it originally start out about.

i have ALOT of political and morale views that i am very aggressive about.......but i might wanna run for public office someday,,,,,it would be bad thing to have them stumbled upon.

but i will say this-

* liberals suck

*if ur tired of mexicans taking ur jobs, get off ur asses and WORK to get them back

*if ur tired of out sourcing then quit giving them reasons to (UAW)-edited in , one of those huh moments.

*if ur soo tired of this government,,vote as many times next election day as you did for the next american idol (you know who you are).

remember before you were a left wing lilly you were 1st an AMERICAN.......buck up and start acting like one.

man! you guys spun this into everything under the sun for a topic of conversation , other than what it originally start out about.

i have ALOT of political and morale views that i am very aggressive about.......but i might wanna run for public office someday,,,,,it would be bad thing to have them stumbled upon.

but i will say this-

* liberals suck

*if ur tired of mexicans taking ur jobs, get off ur asses and WORK to get them back

*if ur tired of out sourcing then quit giving them reasons to (UMA).

*if ur soo tired of this government,,vote as many times next election day as you did for the next american idol (you know who you are).

remember before you were a left wing lilly you were 1st an AMERICAN.......buck up and start acting like one.

is this a political add .....the people that want to run for office that really want to fix the bs . cant get into office to begin with .special interest groups stand in thier way ..you know tree huggers .and people who want to go against the laws of this country in order to succeed in thier quest to destroy it .... sad part is they are succeeding .......

i think the mexican president said it best, he said " we (the mexicans) are only doing the jobs that the blacks are too lazy to do" he pretty much hit it on the head there. mexcian people are mostly hard working people. some come here illegally to work to make a better life for their family, and some just come because they want to get a free ride from the government. look at katrina. the people who lived there were too busy crying about how bush was a racist and caused this to happen. too busy looting the stores and causing havoc, rather then helping their own people and neighbors get out safely. the $100 stereo or $1000 tv was more important to them then the safety of familys. so then who went to new orleans to clean up and rebuild, i believe it was mexican workers. plenty of able bodied residents that lived there, but they were too busy cashing in their debit cards to buy stereos and bling-bling to do a menial jo like construction. everyone likes to blaim the problems on the mexican people who are here illegally, but the true problem is that people are too good to do the menial work in the world. the work the illegals are more then willing to do for next to nothing. jmo

i dont care how good they are at working ..i have worked with them and around them for 37 years or so .even hired them ..the ones that took the time to get legal papers they need .fine people . love to and have injoyed every one i have known . took them into town bought them things ....s fed them .gave water and food to the ones i found on ranches that needed it . .but the fact is and everyone forgets aboult ..is the word illegal ...you broke the law .period ..why cant people figure that one out .is this country gone to far in the blank ... i have one person who i work with now who ;s parents crossed ... we talked aboult this and i told him his mom and dad should go back and do it right . he understood .and we are still friends .... so have to get off this they work good and cheaper and do things others wont do ..its becuz the company.s or others that hire them wont pay them what they would have to pay me ..a fair wage .. mark my words if and when it happens and im sure it will .. the usa will let them have the same rights as we do ..then watch all the law suits get started towards the very same people who hired them to begin with .. for more money ..better housing and any other darn thing they can sue for ... i use tobe care free and didnt have any problem with this ..but when they started protesting our goverment and walking down the streets of this great nation with thier flag in thier hands and demamnding they get equal rights .medical ...schooling .we pay taxes bull ..stealing social security number.s ..that right there changed me for ever ... im not hartless but enough is enough .... and now im through with this ..

noboy is justifying the fact that they are breaking the law. like rebel said though, it's way past time for us to look in the mirror when we want to lay blame.

we live beyond our means , we have champaign taste on a beer budget , most of us do the bare minimal to scrap by but then buy everything on credit to make it look like we do and have more than or neighbor.if we make 50 thouand a year we think we should be making 60, when we are prolly only worth a third of that because or work ethics suck.

we have become lazy and want more for what we DON'T already do.

THEY

will work circles around us for half the wage ,

THEY

do not live on government checks from the 1st and 15th.

THEY

don't spend all day on a web forum when they should be working.

i'm not saying i believe they should be legalized......they have a home and they should go back to it and support it. BUT we asked for this by becoming the way we are , and until we change the situation will stay the same.

ps- that fifty millon dollar wall we want to build but everyone says it cost too much? give ten of em the materials and six months and you will be left with alot of surplus.

ps- that fifty millon dollar wall we want to build but everyone says it cost too much? give ten of em the materials and six months and you will be left with alot of surplus.

you got that right. look at the fancy freeways we drive on. next time you drive on them, take a look at who is building them. and i am sure they are maybe making $8.00 an hour for that hard work. they will be the ones building the wall, but the fancy wall is not going to stop them. they will still find a way to cross.

Archived