Live updates from So. Txs. Spwy USMTS show this weekend

rebelracewriter

What's USMTS?

I've got a couple of ideas. Like for one, You could sacrafice me to the waitresses at Bone Daddy's.

Are these the guys that make the left front come up off the ground really high???? Sounds fun. But I'll be in Conroe with Bryon Reed watching him, in the wise words of B Rock, Dominate a 200 lap enduro.

Ya if they're really hooked up and the track is right they can pull the left front up a foot or so.

I saw some kinda modified out at I 37 do that last year. Only in the heat though. It was AWESOME. I guess the track was already too "something" by the time the feature came around and they didn't get it up at all.

Are you doubting that the Grand Stock THR team will not dominate the enduro???? Where's the love??????????

I've got pictures of the Dallas Bone Daddy's crew. Just can't download them off my phone. You'd be sooooooo proud.

longhair,

This is actually the crew in Austin. Had to make a special trip up there just for you. I wanted to be in the picture myself but the girls wouldn't pay attention to the camera long enough..

Thanks Melinda.

Archived