New TPS CHIEF INSPECTOR

Jack Foy named TPS Chief Inspector

San Antonio, Texas

Texas Pro Sedans Series Race & Administrative Director, Neil Upchurch has announced that Jack Foy has been selected for the position of Chief Inspector at TPS races during the upcoming 2008 season. Jack Foy is a resident of Round Rock, Texas. He will be the chief technical official at all 2008 Texas Pro Sedans Series races.

Foy has been a crewman on two different TPS race teams in past seasons. He was on Bill LaBarge’s crew

during the 1987- 2005 in which he helped LaBarge with his various TPS cars which won six Texas Pro Sedans titles, a TIDA late model and an SAS late model. He crewed for Lloyd Hart during the 2006 TPS season. With his varied experience, Foy is very knowledgeable about TPS cars and rules philosophies. In addition, Jack Foy earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Technology in 1983 at Texas A&M.

In making the announcement Upchurch said, “We are pleased to have Jack Foy as the Texas Pro Sedans Series Chief Inspector. His contributions to TPS during the upcoming racing season are expected to be very valuable to this organization”.

Randy Larsen served as a part time TPS Co-Chief Inspector at several races during the 2006 and 2007 seasons in which he assisted Bob Sherland. Larsen may be available in 2008 when his Austin Fire Department schedule and other interests allow.

Sherland will remove his TPS Officials Cap and put on a racing helmet. He will compete in his #3 VW Rabbit during the 2008 season.

The TPS 4-cylinder stock cars initiate their 33rd consecutive year of racing in late March of 2008. The Texas Pro Sedans is the oldest asphalt touring series in Texas.

For more information contact:

Neil Upchurch

Race - Administrative Director

c/o 3222 Leyte Drive

San Antonio, TX 78217-4018

210/ 655-3222 Office Phone & Fax

210/ 365-3221 Cell Phone

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

hay jack old friend good buddy .. my favorite .... ..your number 1 in my book ..just thought i would get that in before i hack you off ....way to go ..i look forward to you being the number one tecker.. PS .HOW MUCH IS THE BACK DOOR MONEY .. YOU KNOW MAY HAVE TO SAVE FOR IT ....I FORGOT WASNT SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT ..MY BAD ...LOL ..ONE THING IS FOR SURE WE WILL HAVE TO WORK HARD AT HIDEING THINGS ,,YOUR TO SMART ...

No problem here.. Just watch which finger you use to tell me I'm number one! I'm sharpening my pencil for you guys, "He's making a list, checking it twice.."..

YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN ONE ..SO IF I WAS TO TELL YOU YOUR NUMBER ONE ..ILL SPIT THE DIFFERENTS AND SHOW YOU TWO ..ON ONE HAND ...YOU CANT POSSIBLY MAKE ME MAD TO WHERE I WOULD DO SUCH A THING ...TECK NO TECK IM NOT A PERSON WHO WOULD DISLIKE YOU CUZ OF YOUR TITLE ...... HECK I LIKE NICK ..HE EVEN GIVES ME THOSE FUNNY LOOKS WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER ..JUST HAVENT FIGURED OUT WHY ..LOL

Archived