A little "ALL INVOLVED" humor....

jracer98

I wonder how many caution laps that took. They probably didn't have scanners or radios....... :rolleyes:

Somebody please tell him FFs has the same rule. Maybe he will refuse to run, and someone like J.R. Norris can drive Richie Wauters' car. The last time Kyle was at the Derby I believe he set a record for wrecking cars before the first 50 laps were run.

It's okay if it is used as : "If the cause car of said wreck cannot be identified. All parties will be sent to the back, and cars that spun or touched to avoid said melee will be awarded there orignal spots." But if it's used as: "Everyone that touched or spun because someone got wrecked or spun goes to the back" Then there's a problem. Not sure what the definition of the rule is but I know what it should be.

As a driver he's very good. As a person he must be a total jerk. Maybe the best thing that can happen to him is for Teresa to get in his face, grab him by those ears of his and explain the difference between being a boy and being a man!

That right there is funny.

I'm getting this mental picture. :lol:

Archived