Frank Kelly Family Benefit

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let ya'll know that my uncle; Frank Kelly, was discharged from the hospital last Saturday and has been resting at home this past week. Frank is the owner & crew chief of the #57 Super Latemodel which was driven by John Kelly. We are in the process of planning a benefit for him, his wife and son to help with the expenses incurred since his emergency heart surgery. The details thus far are as follows.

The date for the benefit is January 19, 2007 at the Sports West Bowling Alley in Seguin TX. A flyer with the information is in the works but here is a rundown on what will be included:

1) Spaghetti Plates

2) Sausage on a Stick

3) Raffle

4) Silent Auction

5) Car & Truck Display w/ tickets available for the "Orange Blossom" 1976 Ford Truck Raffle

6) Bowling Tournament

7) Fun & Games for the kids

8) Possible Battle of the Bands 8-)

If you are interested in donating items for either the raffle or silent auction, please PM me here. Also, we are looking for people interested in showing off their hot rods! The car display is open to anyone who has a racecar/truck, street rod, drag car, or an antique. PM me here if you might be interested in showing yours off! Thanks!

John Jr.

The entire Kelly family has given so much to racing in Texas -- and Frank has been a big part of the Kellys' success. Great guy. Great family. Worthy cause.

I will definitely be there for this one.

Nick

Archived