Good Luck

gundogC3

Bradley Reithmeyer. Truck 49, He is sponsored by the All American Driver Challenge, which he won a couple years ago. He earned a ride in the Focus Midget series, where he set a few fast times and won a few races in ther Trotter car. He is the 2004 ROMCO Champion, he has also won in the truck and legends series, and he is the son of Keith, won is a former HWY 16 and Longhorn champion, and won in about anything he ever sat in.

The Reithmeyers are from Austin. Brad is cousin to J.C and Michael Umscheid, who both are drivers and crew members, and are well documented on this forum, and also Randy Schoener, who works with several teams, and races at Kyle.

I saw this kid on Ray Evernham's Race Wizard a few weeks ago, wasn't he the one who snuck out with his brother to run the drivers challenge and won it? It's great to see these kids getting into the sport. Now he's a celebrity and hopfully get out and run with some of the local guys.

I saw this kid on Ray Evernham's Race Wizard a few weeks ago, wasn't he the one who snuck out with his brother to run the drivers challenge and won it?

Actually, It was his cousin Michael Umscheid. Brad won it, Michael finished second.

Michael is the son of David Umscheid, a 2-time TIDA champion, and a few more at Longhorn, also the legends series, and so on.

Just got home from Phoenix. Boy was that FUN!!!! Long ride to and from with no sleep in between. The truck wasn't very good on Thursday for practice so Bradley went out to qualify on a totally new setup. Glad he made the race. Truck was alot better in the race but not quite fast enough to run with the leaders. He ran a good clean race except for when the foreigner ran over him and messed up the right front. Good job by Gary, David and Keith for finding the problem with the left front and making the right calls. Thanks for letting me be apart of the team. J.C. next time take care of business before you have to spot. I think it was a great birthday present for Keith who was celebrating his 50th birthday this weekend.

Archived