Danica Patrick

Budman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give her about a 1.5 and that's on one of her good days!

man you need yous eyes checked, or glasses cleaned one, because aparntly your vision is fuzzy....lol

:lol: I may need new glasses but I can still see her and she is just not what I see as "hot". I quess that when I look at female race car drivers I am not looking for a knock out. She just needs to know how to drive. plus that her I am better than you so don't touch me additude REALLY TURNS ME OFF! just shut up and race. o yea if she wasn't such a name she would never have had the chance to model. JMO!!!!!

Sorry, Nathan, but she was modeling before she was known in the U. S. I don't happen to think girls who try to be sexy ever succeed, but that's just my opinion. As for her driving ability, it's easier to run in the top five in Nextel Cup than to do it in IndyCar, though both require the car be set up right.

good point but who knew of her before she came here to race in the indy racing league. I personaly never heard of her until then. and running in the top fine in nascar takes a great driver and great equipment. there is just more good equipment in nascar than IRL. look at Montoya he was always a up front driver in F1 but over here he is middle of the pack. I know it is his first season but he is a way better driver than her. I think that if she came to nascar she wouldn't even run in the first half of the field in Jeff or Jimmy's cars. This is JUST MY OPINION and that's the way I feel!

Yes she's Very atractive, but if she would spend as much time practicing as she does modeling, she'd probably have that win. She probably will win in '08, only because all of the talent is moving to "The Big Tent".

Ah, Txtom,

You wanna e-mail me that pic of her you claim to have? Thanks.

Sorry, Buddy,

But it is a pic only shared within the team, and those who know the secret handshake..........

Ah, Txtom,

You wanna e-mail me that pic of her you claim to have? Thanks.

Sorry, Buddy,

But it is a pic only shared within the team, and those who know the secret handshake..........

what pic .i keep hearing aboult it ..tex ..im thinking your just towing his rope ... bud there isnt no pic ..lol

NA$CAR really needs her in their series(ratings)....she would,of course,need a photo of herself on the side of the car for fan identification.(a different photo every week) B)

would not make me want to see na$$car anymore could not care who is driving the euro thash cars. lets get the cars looking like cars again.

and she aint that hot

She really should modify her exercise program to include lifting wieghts, I suggest she do fly's

Also, if she adds swimming, I suggest she use the butterfly stroke.

That way we can target the area we want to build up B)

Archived