a special thank you !

Del Harris

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH A LOT OF SPECIAL PEOPLE WHICH WITHOUT HIM #1, I WOULD NOT BE ENJOYING THIS GREAT SPORT. JAMES AND JANETTE HUFF, FOR BUILDING ME A VERY NICE CAR AND SHARING IN THE OBLIGATIONS I MADE WITH THIS CAR, JAMES HAS BEEN THE BIG BROTHER I ALWAYS WANTED AND JANETTE HAS ALWAYS LOOKED OUT FOR AND LOVED HER LITTLE BROTHER, THEY BOTH HAVE THE BIGGEST HEART. THE BAKERS FOR GIVING US A DYNAMIC PLACE TO RACE AND NOT HAVE A ONEWAY SHOW, THE TECH PERSONEL, RANDY, JACK, JOE AND JESSE, HAS SHOWN INCREDITABLE HONESTY IN THEIR TECHING ABILITY ( I EVEN TESTED THEM MYSELF ), THEY ARE THE BEST. MY SPONSORS WHICH NEVER QUESTIONED ANYTHING I NEEDED TO HAVE A TOP OF THE LINE RACECAR. TEXAS ROADHOUSE GAVE NOT ONLY TO ME, BUT ALSO TO THE RACERS AND FANS. GULLO DEALERSHIPS / FORD COLLISION CENTER, BILLY COLEMAN AND STAFF ALWAYS MADE ROOM FOR MY CAR TO MAKE SURE I WOULD BE ABLE TO COMPETE EACH WEEK WE RACED. SHERWIN / WILLIAMS AUTOMOTIVE PAINTS, BOBBY FURNISHED ME WITH THE PRETTIEST PAINT COLORS YOU COULD ASK FOR AND NEVER EVEN QUESTIONED THE PRICE, PLUS ALL THE SUPPLIES TO DO THE JOB. HUFF MOTORSPORTS, THE BEST BUILT PRO/HOBBY STOCK IN TEXAS. MOST OF ALL, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART LIKE TO THANK THE ONES WHO MADE ME EARN THE 2007 HOUSTON MOTORSPORTS PARK PRO STOCK CAR, CHAMPION OF THE YEAR, BEVERLY, RITA, TIM,ALL MY FANS, AND THE ONE MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE, PAMMIE, MY PRINCESS WIFE. I LOVE YOU ALL, DEL HARRIS #1 PRO STOCK :rolleyes: I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE MENTION OF MY OTHER FELLOW RACERS, IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM, THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO RACE, #00 KRISTIN BUMBERA, #01 KENDALL BUMBERA, #5 RICK CLARK, #7 JANETTE HUFF, #8 RICHARD & RICHY SMITH, #8F FREDDY DAVILA, #18 BRENT THOR, #22 MIKE MORGENSEN, #26 CARL VALENTINE, #33 RON WALTERS, #37 JAMES HUFF, #70 SHAWN HUNT, #95 TY DANIEL, AND #777 AUTHUR HERMIZ. THANKS YOU GUY'S, ANY OF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THE CHAMP, IT WAS JUST MY TURN!!!

Congrats Del!

You put it out there on the line every lap of every race all year. You have shown that dedication to a sport pays off in the end. You definately earned this championship and watching the final laps wind down was incredible and you had a large portion of the crowd on their feet watching you, arthur and James go down to the wire.

Look for great things in 08,

Brent

thanks guy's, and yes uhcougs, i will have to get a new helmet for next year, not only did my head swell up, the letters on my computer did too!!! ya'll have a good off season and happy holiday's to ya. del :P

could someone from hmp please tell us who one the champiomship in the following classes; pro late, pro mod., pro trucks, bando's, allison, ledgends, and thunder roadsters. it would be nice to know thier finish, thanks del :unsure:

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS
could someone from hmp please tell us who one the champiomship in the following classes; pro late, pro mod., pro trucks, bando's, allison, ledgends, and thunder roadsters. it would be nice to know thier finish, thanks del :unsure:

GOOD MORNING DEL,

GO TO ANNOUNCEMENTS, PRESS RELEASE, RESULTS

THEN TO 2007 OFFICIALS POINT RESULTS IT WILL BE

THERE.

LOVE YOU,

SIS

Archived