TMS this weekend

RodneyRodriguez

Nick that is the advantage of advanced purchase, you sell the ticket no matter what, and with the track they know how many are coming...

With General seating at THR I really don't see how this would be as benificial to THR. We can't even get people to buy season tickets at a reduced rate never mind assign seats...

nascar loosing fans ..if the trend keeps it up .it needs to happen fast ..the local tracks are hurting ....we can blame it on nascar ..we can blame it on what ever we want ..but it boils down to us .. we are the show ..and we havent done a good job of proveing to the fans that we are the place to be .... it comes down to we the teams we the drivers .have to get off the we .and get with the tracks which some have become we the track aswell .and get together and do something to convince poeple we as drivers ..teams .track .. sponsors .deserve thier attention .. thier money ...we have got to put on better shows ..we all togethers on the same pages .could probably save local racen ..

Got the motorscooters loaded in the back of the truck, ready to go in just a couple of hours. Looks like great weather to hold the race. We have top row seats, same ones for ten years now. I can't believe its been ten years. One of the best parts of the Nov. race is the big tent sale inthe parking lot where they get rid of all the souvineers from the drivers who are switching teams, T-shirts & hats $3each. With the scooters we can visit all our freinds in the different campsites and park close to the highway for a fast exit on Sun. after the race. TMS is a great place and a lot of fun. I did read where 1500 tickets became available at the last min.... maybe only 178,500 fans instead of 180,000. (shorter lines at the rest rooms)

Got the motorscooters loaded in the back of the truck, ready to go in just a couple of hours. Looks like great weather to hold the race. We have top row seats, same ones for ten years now. I can't believe its been ten years. One of the best parts of the Nov. race is the big tent sale inthe parking lot where they get rid of all the souvineers from the drivers who are switching teams, T-shirts & hats $3each. With the scooters we can visit all our freinds in the different campsites and park close to the highway for a fast exit on Sun. after the race. TMS is a great place and a lot of fun. I did read where 1500 tickets became available at the last min.... maybe only 178,500 fans instead of 180,000. (shorter lines at the rest rooms)

more hot dogs for you to eat ..

Robert got tickets from his employer with VIP pit passes, they had a super time. Left with 20 laps to go and heard the finish on their radios. Got home in 3 hours via 130 from Jarrell to 71 and home to Bastrop. Maybe next time he will take Mom. LOL

I have a real problem with the thoughts that "if something bad happens to some other form of racing, my favorite form of racing will benefit." On this board it seems to be nascar vs. short track. Another board I go to is nascar vs. open wheel. I think the opposite is true. What's good for one form of racing is good for other forms too. I was raised watching short dirt track racing. I still love short dirt track racing. But because I was a fan of short dirt track racing, I became interested in superspeedway racing, Indycar racing, road racing and paved short track racing. I don't understand how being a fan of one should keep me from being a fan of any of the others.

Archived