CC Speedway Web Site

MCreacy

Thanks Mike!!!!! I knew you would put the web site back up soon.

Why am I forbidden to access the server. Did something go south?

Its not ruled out.. but i am still loyal for weekly racing at THR..

but an end of season show next year I think i could get some people to come with me..

well on your off nights or rain outs .no no rain outs next year ..you can come on down ..we injoy all the up northers ...as we will be comeing to kyle sometime to race tps ..just leave jody at home ,,last time he was here i could not see the end of the race .. something aboult heavy foot and smoke ..

hey jody it is a HOOLIGAN thing. Don't worry they'll eventually let you access it.Are you guys running anymore at Kyle this year?

later HOOLIGAN

HOOLIGAN OUT B)

You're right Troy. They couldn't fight it forever. :ph34r:

Racing @ Kyle is over for the season. I'll be running @ Houston this Saturday. Slapped the DVD in again today. Thanks Bro. That was tight.

Honorary Hooligan out. B)

Debbie,

I told you to keep that a secret. It'll only hurt ya.

Rosie,

I didn't try the secret hand shake. What I did do was try the secret finger wave. That didn't work either. :angry:

Ratdaddy,

Are they thinking every weekend or every other weekend. I hope the later. But I'm selfish as all get out.

SMOKEY aka Jody Wayne Stuart, The schedule has not been set yet, and as I understand it, ALL angles are being considered. That is why we are asking for everyones input on issues such as every weekend or every other one. If the out of town group would show interest or commit, than every other week end would be appealing. Once again there are a lot of details to get lined out and the time is going to flash by so we need to get as much info as we can so it can be discussed on the 11th.

I'm just a wife, but I thought I could give my 2 cents. I agree every weekend for months is a bit much. Maybe at least once a month off. Don't forget the Texas race is April 4-6 and the Buc Days night parade is May 3rd. Put some cars in the parade advertising CC Speedway. Whatever the schedule is -- finish it. I was a manager at a major retailer for 13 years and the key to success is advertising. The goal is trying to sell seats and that is how it should be approached. Have special events. The CC Gear Jammers meet at Parkdale Plaza--aren't they planning some construction over there this year? The money can be made on concession at those type of events. Give tickets to the radio stations for give aways-everytime they talk about the prize, it is free advertising. Do special events like free entry to active duty military on Memorial Day, July 4th, etc.. They have families and will get lots of concession. Take tickets to ITT on base-they will do the giving away for you. Every military person I meet is surprised to hear we even have a track in Corpus. Attend grand openings and meet at places on Saturday before the race to give away tickets (like the end of this season). Get involved with your public. In January the Cub Scouts all over Corpus will be doing the Pinewood Derby. Take cars and fliers or tickets to those events. Get the news out to the first practice--after Shelma the re-opening will be a story. Get someone to email the race results to all 3 networks every Saturday night (I would be willing) and maybe they might actually talk about it on Sunday. Even if it is just a second-it is something. Just like this season-get the kids excited. The give aways and foot races were fun. Get someone to contact Terry Labonte--he waved the flag up in North Texas for a race--why not here-his home track. Just my thoughts-take it or leave it. :D I can make time to help with the foot work.

SMOKEY aka Jody Wayne Stuart, The schedule has not been set yet, and as I understand it, ALL angles are being considered. That is why we are asking for everyones input on issues such as every weekend or every other one. If the out of town group would show interest or commit, than every other week end would be appealing. Once again there are a lot of details to get lined out and the time is going to flash by so we need to get as much info as we can so it can be discussed on the 11th.

did not think i would ever say this ..but every other week sounds good ...alsong as kyle and cc dont run on the same nights ..well do the best you can ..

well if yall run every other week end and the dirt track runs every other weekend in the bombers then hope they are diffrent then i could support both tracks more jmo and race more then two weekends a month hope cc and sts can work together

• 4 weeks later...

Archived