Casey Smith Hopes To Have the All-American Dream

Casey Smith Hopes To Have the All-American Dream

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tex Motorsports Marketing

www.texmotorsports.com

Austin, TX 10/29/07- Growing up in America, everyone is always hoping that they have the All-American dream, a great family, a well paying job, and a nice house in a quiet neighborhood with a white picket fence around it, right? Well for Texas native Casey Smith his dreams of the All-American dream may be just a little bit different. Casey’s dream includes a red, white and blue Copley guitar, a $10,000 check, and his name etched in the history books forever as the winner of the 25th running of the All-American 400. The twenty-two year-old Smith will get a shot at his chance to turn his dream into a reality this weekend at the 25th running of the All-American 400 at the Music City Motorplex located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee.

The season Smith has produced so far has caught the eyes of many after winning both the Miller-Lite Super Late Model championship at the Mobile International Speedway and just a few weeks ago was crowned the Viper Series champion at the South Alabama Speedway located in Opp, Alabama. Casey has compiled five wins, seven top fives, and eight top tens in just fifteen starts so far this season. With stats like that Smith has quickly been recognized as a favorite to win and a force to be reckoned with every time he shows up to the track, and the story is no different this weekend at the Music City Motorplex.

“I’ve had one of the best years of my career, there’s no doubt about that, but that doesn’t mean anything going into this weekend. I have to stay focused on the task at hand and that task is to win this All-American 400 race. We aren’t racing for points any more this season, it’s all about winning from here on out. If we could win that race I would have to say that would have to be my biggest win in my career and not to mention that race has one of the coolest trophies there is. I would love to be playing that guitar on the ride back to Texas,” stated Smith.

With over fifty cars already pre-entered Casey will be racing against some of the best short track racers in the country, but for Casey it’s what he enjoys the most about racing at the “big shows” throughout the southeast.

“I really enjoy racing at these big shows every year. They just have so much excitement, prestige, and history they are hard not to like, but on the flip side they are pretty costly to run and that’s why I have to thank my sponsors like Gary Buchanan Custom Homes, BES Equipment Sales, and Rapid Disposal for every bit of their help this year because we couldn’t have done what we did without them,” stated Casey.

For all the latest news and race information on Texas native Casey Smith and his 2007 season progress be sure to visit his website at www.caseysmithracing.com

post-3-1193721714_thumb.jpg

Archived