7.(38)Ryan Rabe

8.(9)Courtney Leonard

9.(5)Christopher Reusser

Young Guns(13&?)

1.(87)Mr. T

2.(91J)Jerrod Grantz

3.(1)Ricky Rogers

4.(88)Justin Wynd

The slight northeast wind proved to be challenging to say the least for the slot car racers.The dust would settle on the track and make it what you call dry slick.The Mini Mods was the closest race of the night with Dylan Whitehead edging out Caleb Hudgeons by just a few feet.Josh Majek had some problem with his 1 to 1 scale Limited Mod and stopped by to race with us and showed his patience and skill driving on the slick track and took home the hardware in the Jr. Mods division.With the light turn out in the Young Guns and horsepower being no issue because of the track condition,I decided to give it another try to out run hot shoe Ricky Rogers.We all found out he does not like a slick track as I would take the win with Jerrod Grantz close behind.It's been a blast to run the races for the kids and I look forward to the rest of this season.Thanks to Owen for allowing me to bring the track out to STS and to Affordable Trophy Designs for providing the trophys each week.See ya'll November 15th,16th and the 17th for the USMTS Show.That ought'a be wild.

Dylan Whitehead on his way to victory driving the Dustin Butcher replica #90.

Ricky Rogers #1 and Justin Wynd #88 in a hot lap crash.The crews thrashed hard to put the cars back on the track and ready for some more. :lol:

post-743-1193706677_thumb.jpg

post-743-1193706704_thumb.jpg

Archived