PROMODS

hray

My business requires me to work on Saturday mornings. It is very hard to make practice and now that HMP qualifies I just do not see being able to make it with out hurting my business. I am going back to a dirt car. I can leave my house at 4:00 and not miss a thing. Jason Boyd is suspended from HMP and has to make the trip to Kyle to race. I believe he is looking to get a Crate Dirt Late Model to race locally in Houston. I am not sure about the 04 but he had gotten roughed up at HMP the last two times he raced there and is probably dispassionate about racing.

I am not sure about the 04 but he had gotten roughed up at HMP the last two times he raced there and is probably dispassionate about racing.

I can think of many more accurate characterizations than “roughed up”. But, we'll leave that one alone for obvious reasons... And we are still very passionate about racing. In fact, we ran this past weekend at THR and had a great time.

I think it’s simply coincidence that there are several cars for sale right now. It might be that the season is over and it's the natural time to try and sell a car and upgrade. Or, it could be that some people are superstitious about racing a car with a For Sale sign on it.

I wouldn't read any more into it than there are a few cars for sale right now. I'm sure you'll see several late models go on the block after the derby.

I hear there are great things coming in 2008 for the asphalt Pro Mods, both in Texas and Louisiana.

Archived