Thank you from H&R Racing

First I would like to thank everyone that helped make our 5th annual Race Party a success, we all had a great time. Most of all I want to thank everyone that put in money for the Ryan Bard family. We will be sending a card signed by everyone and a cashiers check to Terry Bard for $252.00. This tragedy has really touched all of our hearts and I am so proud to be a part of the largest family in the world. When you are down, the racing family always comes together to help pick you up. There have been many examples of this just in the past few weeks. Thank you Randy & Helen Yount

First I would like to thank everyone that helped make our 5th annual Race Party a success, we all had a great time. Most of all I want to thank everyone that put in money for the Ryan Bard family. We will be sending a card signed by everyone and a cashiers check to Terry Bard for $252.00. This tragedy has really touched all of our hearts and I am so proud to be a part of the largest family in the world. When you are down, the racing family always comes together to help pick you up. There have been many examples of this just in the past few weeks. Thank you Randy & Helen Yount

We had a super time and it was great to have 3 IMCA Modified Track Champions I call True Friends in attendance as well as all our others members of our racin family the 5th Annual "Yount Too" Race Party was a real success as usual and what a place to have it but the original home of Swenson Race Chassis alot of history just inside the building not to count Gary and Chris and the Super things they have done and continue to do for all the racers in the area. You said it well thanks to all including both yours and Helen's moms it is great to bench race with South Texas Best Racers and fellow Champions. All doing are best to race each other clean and fair but hard just as we want to race all. With the best on any given night the Victor thats why we all do it and enjoy it also . Thanks to our Wives for allowing us to live our dream to race whether on dirt or asphalt. Life is short and we all know the risk we take but still Love it for sure . Thanks again for the great time. Steven congrats on 2007 "Yount Too "Fan of the Year and good luck in South Carolina. Sincerly Rainbow Man

Archived