Great Halloween Party

HJF2

It was a blast! Thanks to all of the drivers for participating. Special thanks to All American Carwash and#38 mod for the costume contest prizes. My kids will be talking about this one for a while (or at least 'til Wed. when they get more candy-haha)! Thanks to Owen, the 2 Jacks, and all of the track folks for putting it together. That is what brings them back. :)

Thanks to everyone involved ! My daughter was Dorthy and she was very excited . Bobby and Karen Jack you guys are a class act. Also thank you Bob Gavlik and David Schurry for the prizes. All the kids had a great time . Owen thank for everything you do to give everyone a place to race . :)

Thanks to all involved getting the hallpween party together .Was nice to see all the kids we gave out a ton of candy wish i had went to Dental school. Hope all the kids had fun.

DRY SLICK EDDY

i would like to take time and thank tom number 52 bomber driver and fred koch number 55 bomber driver for the after races kids rides and to everyone for a fun season of races might make it back next season if i can get a motor ready

It was all worth the money i spent just to see all of the smiles on the kids Thanks for the #38 and everbody that put it together and a special thanks to the main man in charge Owen for letting all of us to race and have fun.

Thanks to all involved getting the hallpween party together .Was nice to see all the kids we gave out a ton of candy wish i had went to Dental school. Hope all the kids had fun.

DRY SLICK EDDY

I'll have to second Eddy's entry, I've been looking all day long to buy stock in a "Dentist Office". With all that candy we handed out, some of those little tikes could barely carry the bags. Some of the moms and dads had to help them carry their bags, and we had stuff left over.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (back in CC) :ph34r:

Archived