Dave Dispain....

uhcougs

WOW.....Just think what TSZ would be like if we didn't have Nick...........Thanks a bunch Nick

You're welcome, Mr. Yocum.

Anyone who has ever been a track or series owner/director/promoter, a motorsports writer, or racing forum moderator has experienced days like the one Dave was having...

Nick

WOW.....Just think what TSZ would be like if we didn't have Nick...........Thanks a bunch Nick

Don't scare me like that.

Thanks Nick.

Oh you don't have to be a track promoter to have those kinds of days. I had one of those days Friday 2 weeks back at Chili's. All it take is a little PMS. :lol:

Dave must have been having that man PMS. :D And don't say ya'll don't have it, cause ya do.

Oh remember Dave has been like a spokes person for motorcycles for years. All those other motorsports fans cant realize that stock car racing and NASCAR os the thing now. IRL will goaway soon. Because the drivers are going stock cars now.

I think Nick will do that only when people want to bad mouth good track owners.

Oh remember Dave has been like a spokes person for motorcycles for years. All those other motorsports fans cant realize that stock car racing and NASCAR os the thing now. IRL will goaway soon. Because the drivers are going stock cars now.

TV Viewership and ratings of IRL along with almost every other form of motorsports is growing and NASCAR is dropping, so why do you think the IRL is goin away and NASCAR is the thing now?

Just wondering about your methodology.

TV Viewership and ratings of IRL along with almost every other form of motorsports is growing and NASCAR is dropping, so why do you think the IRL is goin away and NASCAR is the thing now?

Just wondering about your methodology.

did it ever come to mind that maybe nascar is offering teams alittle something to hire those irl rookies to slow the popular growth of irl //you know cut them off at the path sort of like ..irl was picking up new fans ..i was one of them ..4 years ago i would not watch any irl typ cars ..but nascar turned to nasjunk .and i want to see close racen ..and irl is getting my vote on that one .....after 40 something years of nascar i never thought i would see the day when it became a joke ........

Archived