HMP points championship

CommonSenseRacing

Thought it was interesting about dropping races, let's start with the Pro Stock Car class:

1. James Huff 1231 points

2. Arthur Hermiz 1227 points

16 races. drop 4 and take the points from the 12 best finishes.

There has been 3 rain outs, so now you get to drop one race

1. James Huff 88

2. Arthur Hermiz 86

Rain out at the last race and Huff wins championship

1. James Huff 1143 points

2. Arthur Hermiz 1141 points

So if there is a rain out Huff wins, if they race and Arthur finishes ahead of Huff, Arthur wins

Pro Late Model:

1. Ralph Burris Jr. 1128 Points

2. Jason Young 1072 Points

There has been 3 rain outs, so now you get to drop one race

1. Ralph Burris Jr. 66 Points

2. Jason Young 0 Points

1. Ralph Burris Jr. 1062 Points

2. Jason Young 1072 Points

Rain out at the last race and Jason wins championship, if they race Jason starts with a 10 point lead.

Good luck to all!!! :D

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

HEY COMMON,

A WHILE BACK WE WERE NOTIFIED FROM THE TRACK THAT DUE TO ALL THE

RAIN WE HAD THEY ARE ONLY TAKING OUR BEST 10 RACES.

ALSO I WAS NOTIFIED TODAY BY THE TRACK THAT OUR DOUBLE POINTS

RACE WILL BE COUNTED AS TWO RACES.

NO MATTER WHAT IT IS GONNA BE CLOSE !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Common Sense, We were informed at the begining of the year that we would drop 3 races. After all the rain, they did say that we would take the top 10. I don't have much of a chance at it after my last 3 races. I have had a crash while going for the lead, and a broken hub while going for the lead in the last race. I am having my normal end of season bad luck. With the dropping races and the double points night, the third place driver, Del Harris, is actually leading the points. Next year I will not try for a championship, I will run for rookie of the year, hopefully in a modified. Regardless of who wins, we had the most exciting racing this year. There were lots of fast cars and lots of side by side racing. I loved making all those passes stick on the outside. I had lots of fun this year and look forward to next year in whatever I race.

No, I can only afford 1 class. If I sell my car, I am getting a modified. If my car does not sell, I will race it again next year, but still may get a modified and work on next year for later. I would drive 2 cars if someone else had a car that they wanted me to drive, but otherwise it is 1 class.

Archived