Please click here in memory of Ryan Bard

SLIDER

I just spoke with Abilene racer Tommy Fain and he has a great way to help raise up to $15,000 for Ryan Bard! It will be very easy to help Tommy help Ryan by just making a few clicks to vote for Tommy at http://www.racingjunk.com/55k_winners/voting?from=rightbtn

Tommy has a strong faith in god and feels this is a way to help Ryan Bard! Any money that is won from this contest and any money that is raised by getting the word out about Ryan, will go towards helping the Bard family set up scholarship of some sort in Ryans honor!

Here is a story about Ryan Bard:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2007/oct/...-what-he-loved/

Here is info about the contest:

Its Official - Voting has begun! Take your time and review the 30 weekly $1,000 sponsorship winners, review their RaceSpace profiles, learn more about your fellow racers and then VOTE! Already have a favorite? Click on the "Vote" button and make your choice. Remember, the top 3 vote-getters will be chosen solely based on this member only vote that runs through November 15, 2007. The top 3 vote-getters will be flown to Orlando, FL in December for the Performance Racing Industry Show (PRI) to learn if they have won either $2,500 - $7,500 or the grand prize of $15,000 in 2008 sponsorships from www.RacingJunk.com.

Here is info about Tommy Fain:

I grew up around racing. When I was 8 yrs. old my dad owned the local asphalt race track. Started racing in 1999 in Limited Late Models at Abilene Speedway. I ran late models & modifieds in 2004 and won the late model track championship. Sold the late model and went to modifieds full time. Finished 4 in season points at Abilene Speedway in 2006. Did not race for points this year. My son and I raced at many different tracks this year. My son is 16 and drives a sportmod. We have a lot of fun racing together. My daughter is 18 and love basketball and horses. My wife of 20 yrs. works as librarian at Jim Ned I.S.D., I own and operate Abilene Radiator & Air Conditioning. I am on my 18th year in this business. I am a Christian and believe that christ sent his son to save me from my sins. The name of our racing team is www.Godisawesomeracing.com . I really enjoy taking my car to places where there are kids so they can get in the car and have their picture taken in the car.

Archived