THR Practice Hours Increased

debwill

The open practice times for tomorrow (Friday) night, October 26, at Thunderhill Raceway have been changed to 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. (instead of 2:00 p.m. until dark).

Pit admission is $20 for driver and car, and $10 for all others. Grandstand admission is free.

say Debbie,

A little off subject.

do you know if we are going to have off season practices this winter. Maybe once a month with a rain date perhaps. this would sure help us in getting our cars built, tuned, set up this winter.

Thanks

No Buddy, there are several of us talking allready. BUT, it woud be nice to have a once a month practice schedule'd for those who don't want or can't rent the track. Either way we will be there sometime in near future!! Hopefully when it's not FREEEEEEEZING COLD :lol:

There's nothing keeping 10 or 12 of you from getting together and renting the track for a day is there? :)

HELL BUD IF YOU PAY ILL TRAVEL ....ILL EVEN BUY YOUR LUNCH AT MACDANALDS .. THAT A FAIR TRADE ISNT IT ..BUT I LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIER QUESTION TO.

Here's the answer that I receieved from Mary Ann regarding practice sessions during the off-season:

Yes, at least once a month and with a rain date! Thanks for asking.

That's great news! Somebody remind me tomorrow to tell Mary Ann how much we appreciate her.

Archived