Hey Oldtimer

Pumpkin 29

You still around, I hadn't seen ya in years, still knocking people out of the way to get to the front? lol Stumbled across this sight and felt like I was back in Corpus just wanted to say howdy. Bobby.
IT TOOK ME ABOULT TWO SECONDS TO REMIMBER THAT OLD NIGHTMARE I USED TO HAVE ,, NOW ITS BACK HAUNTING ME . DAMM I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF IT ..SO WHATS UP OLD NIGHTMARE ....YOU OLD FART ..NO IM NOT BEHIND THE WHEEL ANYMORE .. EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE I SIT BEHIND ONE ..AFTER YOU SOLD YOUR CAR I GOT BORED .NOONE ELSE WAS MORE FUN TO PUSH OUT OF MY WAY .. [.THAT MEANT I WAS FASTER THAN YOU ...] lol I JUST STARTED HELPING STEVEN KNOWN AS CRT ON SPEEDZONE ..FOR A FEW YEARS .AND HELPED LALO .AWHILE ... THEN YOU OLD BUDDY JESSIE ..HE GOT SMART AND STARTED RACEN REAL CARS ..YOU KNOW FORDS LOL ..WE TOOK THAT OLD CHASSIS THAT YOU AND STEVE STARTED WAY BACK WHEN. AND HAVE BEEN RACEN IT FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS ...TURN OUT TO BE A GOOD CAR ..OFCOURSE WITH MY TOUCH ... SO NOW TELL ME DID YOU MOVE BACK ....GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU ..GIVE ME A CALL ...993 .2035 ...

I'm heading out of town for a few days I'll give ya a call when i get back . then we'll straighten out that you were not fast enough to get around me clean hahaha. I own a motorcycle shop in Yorktown work on harleys and metrics and would you believe I even drive a Ford pu. Hey i still have a little blue chevette wanna race? Hows Steve I tried calling him several times but haven't caught him. gotta go 8:00 safety meeting.later

Archived