Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth

Josh42

Did any of you see the incident after the races between carl edwards and matt kenseth i just watched the clip from speed tv carl edwards took kenseth aside as dillner was doing an interview then before he walked away faked a punch.

:lol: I saw the replay on NASCAR Now!!! Looked like Kenseth was HOT!!! Edwards was kinda ragging him about something, then Edwards threw a fakey punch, not sure what that was all about. I did hear Edwards say something earlier to a reporter after he went out, about a "team mate trying to wreck him". Maybe that is what it was about. Lenny66 B)

The 99 lost an alternator about 25% of the way in. He shut down all the helmet and brake fans as well as the radiator fan. The car had an A and B battery. They ran the A down to where the ignition started skipping and then went to B for the remaining 12.5 volts. The brakes got hotter and hotter without the fans and then 99 popped the 17 from behind because he couldn't get stopped (fade). He asked the spotter what was the 17's channel and then told MK (directly) what had happened and that he was "sorry" and that he was not being "aggressive".

WOW...I just saw the post race deal on IWC. I guess I missed something channeling back and forth between the cowboy game and the race !

Jay

The look on Matt's face was the same look that was on his face when Jeffy the fairy god princess slap pushed him. The look of I'm scared of fairy god princess'.

Archived