Rules for next season

That's not soon enough. I want them posted NOW!!!!

Chase,

I got one of my hands full. Now, what to do with it??????? I got an idea. You know what say they about speaking of the english.

Aaron,

I called Jack and he said "I'm sorry Mr. Stuart, I'll have them out by the 1st weekend after the last race."

OT,

You don't need to be legal when you can't get on the tech pad.....

Chase,

I got one of my hands full. Now, what to do with it??????? I got an idea.

Aaron,

I called Jack and he said "I'm sorry Mr. Stuart, I'll have them out by the 1st weekend after the last race."

OT,

You don't need to be legal when you can't get on the tech pad.....

you never know when they will pull a rabbit out of the hat with you name on it and do alittle carrot searching ....

Hmmmm questioning the #12s legallity. . . thats crazy jodys car is a 116 inch wheelbase low horsepower caprice classic. . but wat really makes me laugh is the simple fact that you abrungot were in the fastest hobby stock there which was the #2 which qualified with a 17.513 and also won the feature at the 11th annual stock car spectacular. . and last week thousands of fans witnessed jody wayne pull of a 4th place finish. . in front of you. . :D:D

yeah.. 12 finished in front of me... but he was talking sweet things to the 44 car and it sorta well.. had a conversation with my bumper... which broke the exhaust off on the driver side... and caused debris to block the radiator causing me to pit..

then jody hired Mona to keep me back in the pack... and i raced her clean instead of dumping or forcing the issue like some one has previously done to me...

We just fired the Big50 up tonight... so.... we will see what happens now..

Not to mention the modifications and shoe horn required to get me in and out..

yeah.. 12 finished in front of me... but he was talking sweet things to the 44 car and it sorta well.. had a conversation with my bumper... which broke the exhaust off on the driver side... and caused debris to block the radiator causing me to pit..

then jody hired Mona to keep me back in the pack... and i raced her clean instead of dumping or forcing the issue like some one has previously done to me...

We just fired the Big50 up tonight... so.... we will see what happens now..

Not to mention the modifications and shoe horn required to get me in and out..

i fired the biger 75 up last night ITS READY

.....I'll be there. Thank you B Rocket. Yall Rock.

Good luck on Saturday to Aaron and the Big 50, not to mention the rest of the competitors that will be racing. Yall are one hell of a group of guys and I enjoyed racing with yall this season. Look forward to next season but I'm not going to be able to make it this Saturday. Really disappointed but that's life. Yall be good. Thanks for the back up B.

really disapointed but thats life .......hey racers yah can breath now ..lol ...how come you are not going to race ..and are you comeing down to cc to the meeting ...we need all yahs imput .

Aaron,

Next time I will just stop and direct traffic while you get by me. NOT!!!!!!! See ya Saturday.

• 1 month later...

Archived