Thank You

SassyCassie14

Thank you to all drivers, families, friends and sponsors for attending the I37 Speedway Awards Banquet last night. We had a great turn out and had lots of fun. Sorry for those who missed it. Everyone that came, left with something.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the sponsors and contributors for the 2007 I37 Speedway Awards Banquet: to my family the Hunter Family, Clegg Family, Tommy Gillespie, Major Family, VanBlarcum Family, Gary Swenson of Swenson Racing Chassis, John Kelly Jr. of Kelly Enterprises, Hilla Family, Quality Ambulance Service, Northside Ford, Mission Auto Parts, Kathy and Jim Bredson (Rainbow Man), O'Reillys Auto Parts, Russell Gordon of Screen Pro, Nell and Ed Foryste and Roxie Adler for all your help and support. This all would not have been possible without all your help. Thank You!!!!!

I would also like to say on behalf of everyone here at I37 Speedway, congradulations to all the 2007 Champions (pure - Janel Hilla, street - Barry Major, super - Gary Hunter, sport mod - Mickey Helms, and modified - Curt Clegg) and every driver that showed up during the 2007 racing season.

Have a safe off season and we'll see you next year.

I will be keeping everyone updated on any and all upcoming news.

...And a very big THANK YOU to you Cassie and all the Hunters for coordinating the banquet. It was a great event and we had a blast. Everyone involved did a great job and we appreciate the hard work, as well as all the great door prizes.

We wish everyone a safe off season and hopefully we will have better luck next season. Look forward to seeing everyone at the track!

J.E.N. X Racing -- The Finkel family

Archived