Where is all the Hendrick haters?

landlord

I must agree with Lenny, these races are just not very interesting. It is all about the Chase, same guys in the hunt every week. I was so glad @ Talladega when we had some other guys running up front for a little bit.

But hopefully its just a little cup burnout for me now that they are getting towards the end but man, its follow the leader every week. Maybe the COT is the cause?

I'm not sure but I have been excited about Pepsi 400, Bristol, couple of other night races and man what a dissappointment!

And with the influx of franchitti, Villinuve and all these other dudes I'm getting more and more turned off from this. Maybe a trip to Fort Worth can get me back in the loop, but it's too expensive, that is whole other issue.... :blink:

7 o'clock and noone has got one here bashing the Hendricks teams!!!!!! :unsure:

sorry was watching the cowboys ... lol then the baseball game ..and cooking supper ..the race i saw maybe 30 laps .and all i saw was 24 48 and 5 ....got bored turn it off ...did something exciting happen that i should have watched the whole race ..beside they are old news ...

<_< FRANCECAR is getting what it wants, The CUP "pretty boy favorites" winning everything, but they are losing fans. It may not mean alot to them, because they still have a strong following, but I know alot of my local buds here in SA, who would have racing parties on any Sunday are just not as intersted anymore. I for one spent a great day this past Sunday, beating up a little white ball and chasing it all over creation, but man "What a day"!!!. Looking forward to a great night of racing this saturday Night at THR.

THIS IS REAL RACING!!! :D Lenny66 B)

Archived