TSRS Respect vs. Disrespect

SASPEEDRACER24

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, Shiner Bock - a man's brew - tastes great and is very filling! Makes your lite beers - women's drinks, actually - taste like weak tea.

Nick

Actually Nick, if you want a man's beer, get yourself a Guinnes extra stout. It will make your shiner taste like a womens weak tea. :D

Actually, Shiner Bock - a man's brew - tastes great and is very filling! Makes your lite beers - women's drinks, actually - taste like weak tea.

Nick

" if you want a man's beer....." try a McEwans Scottish Ale. Face it, very few beverages are BOTH an ale and a pancake syrup.

Jay

Nice this thread went from a talk about disrespect to one about different beers. Even through I don't drink I do have to say it has been more entertaining to read keep it up. LMAO :lol::lol::lol::DB)

I ain't a beer drinker, but I thought I'd share a home brew that I saw when I lived up in Washington State. Up there, seems like every third house made their own beer.....

Drinker of this particular beer stated that it was drinkable, but had a chewy texture to it. I did not ask them to elaborate...

post-21-1193364084_thumb.jpg

:huh::wacko: now that pretty bad, but I bet someone has one that is worst ;) come on lets see what the worst name can be found B)

but we need a photo of it or yall could just be making it up :lol:

Actually Nick, if you want a man's beer, get yourself a Guinnes extra stout. It will make your shiner taste like a womens weak tea. biggrin.gif

Chase,

That there is some tuff crap...A girl was drinking it 1 night and let me try it...I asked her for her autograph!

I ain't a beer drinker, but I thought I'd share a home brew that I saw when I lived up in Washington State. Up there, seems like every third house made their own beer.....

Drinker of this particular beer stated that it was drinkable, but had a chewy texture to it. I did not ask them to elaborate...

tom- this particular brew is what drove a stake (so to speak) between johnny sutton and the new cibalo mayor. but johnny, never to be out done... says his new batch will straighten his competitors horns.it's to be called 'mr. mayors third leg special'

Actually Nick, if you want a man's beer, get yourself a Guinnes extra stout. It will make your shiner taste like a womens weak tea. biggrin.gif

Chase,

That there is some tuff crap...A girl was drinking it 1 night and let me try it...I asked her for her autograph!

THATS FUNNY ....DID YOU GET HER AUTOGRAPH..... DID SHE HAVE HAIR ON HER CHEST ...ON SECOND THOUGHT ..SCRAP THE HAIR PART ..I DONT WANT TO KNOW ...

tom- this particular brew is what drove a stake (so to speak) between johnny sutton and the new cibalo mayor. but johnny, never to be out done... says his new batch will straighten his competitors horns.it's to be called 'mr. mayors third leg special'

I WONDER IF THATS THE SAME STUFF THIS OLD BOY DRANK THE NIGHT HE WAS KISSEN AT A CLUB ..WE TRIED TO TELL HIM NOT TO KISS ON HER AND GO HOME WITH HER EITHER ..BUT HE WOULD NOT LISTEN TO DRUNK ....... THE NEXT NIGHT WE ASKED HIM HOW IT WAS ..HE DIDNT WANT TO TALK ABOULT IT EXCEPT TO ASK WHY WE LET HIM KISS AND GO HOME WITH HER ...HE SAID WHEN HE WOKE UP HE REALIZED THAT LADY HAD A LARGER FULLER LONGER HAIR ABOVE HIS LIP ..THAN HIS OWN .... :lol:. OH WE DID NOT HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ABOULT THE OTHER PARTS ..

I read that label and wondered "How long is it going to take?"

You know, sittin here thinking, (scary aint it), I remember when two or more had altercation's in ARTS when it first started, who ever was in it, and had to go to the pit's............the other truck had to STAY in the pit's till the other one went back out, and if the one didn't get it fixed the other one had to stay in the pit's as well.

MIGHT GIVE YOU A REASON NOT TO RUN OVER SOMEONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived