TSRS Respect vs. Disrespect

SASPEEDRACER24

After further review, I too agree it was a racing deal. It happens to all of us. I apologize for saying anything about it. I also apologize to Racer61 for getting personal and downgrading his race car. I wish I was lucky enough to drive a TSRS car. It would be an honor.

Sincerly,

Jody Wayne Stuart.

You forgot to say "Sir."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wanna buy it?????

I'll throw in not one, but two cans of paint. :lol:

That's the same thing the Stapp's said. No thanks. Pockets aint that deep.

huh? Is Chase trying to sell my car too? Or is it Cary? :P

huh? Is Chase trying to sell my car too? Or is it Cary? :P

It was Chase and Cary and it was in reference to the 2008 TSRS 99.

it seems my post about respect got intertwined with the wreck my son was in with #79 .. my fault for putting them both in the same post. they are separate issues. my view was blocked by a pit cart at the time of the accident, so I cannot offer an eye witness account of what I saw. I believe, from all the physical evidence, there was a mechanical problem with the 79 that triggered the incident. my guess at the rear end being the problem was an educated one, but still just a guess.

that was yesteday, it's gone. tomorrow is upon us. we should be looking forward...

I do believe if every driver would make an effort of giving respect to the other drivers, then the crews and officials and fans would follow suit. whether they like it or not, drivers are the example setters. as such it's the driver's burden to show others the way. if they do their job, respectfully, those who follow will have a clear path to follow and heroes to emulate. today we are sorely in need of more heroes for our young men and women to emulate.

Cory's hero is my brother, Clarence. that's why he carries the number 61 .. it was Clarence's number in NASCAR. those who knew my brother respected him. and, by his actions, he showed he respected them also. he wasn't perfect, nobody is, but he was a good role model and worthy of being a young boy's hero.

respect is something you give without expecting anything in return. It's why men remove their hats for the National Anthem, it's why we shoosh those talking when the invocation is started, it's why we help those in need, it's why we offer condolences. like the Bible says: "you reap what you sow" .. if you sow respect you will reap respect .. in abundance.

Dang, Nick, I didn't realize you both speak and write fluent OT...

he had to many ales ...he's been practicing in his lab . its hard to mock me .this may help him in his quest to finaly get that chassis of great design of his sold to hendricks... i heard he was told by rick ..to pick out something really hard to to accomplish. so what else out there would have been harder to do .....nah thats a lie ..i figured if he can learn to copy me ..i can learn how to set up racecars better learning from him ...well he did just good enough to maybe id say pick up a third of a second ... so with that said ....from a scale from one to ten ..nick climbed from oweing points .to an 8 ...not bad ...

You fellars go right ahead and try to sell the 12. Just remember to tell them that the so called "driver" comes with it. That'll ruin any and all deals. :ph34r:

Gunnar, since when is a little Tator everybody??? :lol: Three Five One

but it won't go very fast or turn very well in its current condition.

That never stopped you before............

Termite,

I thought you'd like that.

Cory I was not at HMP as you know but heard you did great. Very nice job. As far as your paint job, it looks fine, remember Robert painted his first pure stock back in 86 with cans of spray paint. LOL

Be there Saturday. Have a good one, and Racer Duck your comment hit the nail on the head. Good going there.

All Jody needs to paint a car with is a good gallon of flat exterior latex house paint and a couple of 4 in. brushes and maybe a roller or two.

Rubber Duck, your original post is absolutely right ON! I grew up around here on the old modifieds and super-modified, where the drivers always had to figure if you touched somebody was going to flip and get hurt bad or worse. Talk about RESPECT!

I've never really gotten used to or like as well the type of driving I see now. I think its the legacy we're left with that came out of the southern stock car racing ....... where they said "rubbin is racin." To this very day I still think rubbin' is chicken s#!t drivin'. It doesn't have to be that way.

Get out there and put on a good show for the paying fans. Just race each other clean and stop all that other crap!

......... and by the way ........... they always started fully inverted.

Archived