TSRS Respect vs. Disrespect

SASPEEDRACER24

From my viewing area up in the stands at HMP I saw alot of disrespect between racers. Lots of disrespect. I for one hate to see a championship decided the way it was but it is what it is. Maybe its time to drop the gimmick qualifing, keep the fast cars running with the fast cars.. It seems every time there is an invert of any type where slower cars end up in front of the fast ones, cars get tore up plain and simple. Why? Is it because the slower cars loose their head, end up driving over their head, and the ability of their cars? Is it the spotters that for some reason or another can't spot? Is it drivers losing control of the situation just because they got passed and over driving the car tyring to make up for getting passed? I dont have an answer because its up to the drivers themselves to police it and/or maybe its going to take a few cars being sent home because of it. The more cars there are the more its going to happen and the more caution flag laps the race will run loosing the interest of your fans. Folks goto the races to see side by side clean racing not half the laps run under caution. Just my honest opinion...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or maybe its going to take a few cars being sent home because of it. Just my honest opinion...

a@$ whoopings are not the 'P.C.' thing to do anymore if they were excusable every sooo often , alot of shiiitttuufff would change real quick.

"my spotter didn't tell me" = you loose a tooth.

"i been fighting tight off all night"= now you can fight my foot up ur a@$.

"rubbing is racing"= lord forgive me,,,,,,,,,,i still get appeals........right?

just my honest opinion.

or maybe its going to take a few cars being sent home because of it. Just my honest opinion...

a@$ whoopings are not the 'P.C.' thing to do anymore if they were excusable every sooo often , alot of shiiitttuufff would change real quick.

"my spotter didn't tell me" = you loose a tooth.

"i been fighting tight off all night"= now you can fight my foot up ur a@$.

"rubbing is racing"= lord forgive me,,,,,,,,,,i still get appeals........right?

just my honest opinion.

If it were only that easy... Where I was going with the whole trailering of cars was that they are drawing enough cars now they dont have to worry about small fields. Also with only 2 tracks to run on its in their favor to be a bit more strict its not like they would lose a particular car to a local track anymore. Its about time for the law to be laid down...

I think you can add the 17 and 7 into that list of involved even though they didnt have any noticable damage... Glad to hear that Tommy is ok even though the car shed some skin...

Marc is referring to the rattle canned car that wrecked the 79, who was 2nd in points. With Bobby Joe's excellent finish it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

Congrats to the 17 on the win and the 3 on the Championship.

$1 hotdogs??? check

$1 Bud Light?? check

Free Eye Candy??? check

Jamaican guy spelling Cirque Du Soliel at Fiesta while getting the $5 tickets??? Check

Pictures of Keith Garrett need to be posted ASAP.

Marc is referring to the rattle canned car that wrecked the 79, who was 2nd in points. With Bobby Joe's excellent finish it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

Congrats to the 17 on the win and the 3 on the Championship.

$1 hotdogs??? check

$1 Bud Light?? check

Free Eye Candy??? check

Jamaican guy spelling Cirque Du Soliel at Fiesta while getting the $5 tickets??? Check

Pictures of Keith Garrett need to be posted ASAP.

"rattle canned"..."wrecked the 79" please explain.

"rattle canned" = spray painted

"wrecked the 79" = When the front bumper of a car on the inside is at the steering wheel of a car on the outside and the outside car turns down.

"wrecked the 79" = when the race is over and there is more contact in the pits.

post-2076-1193100429_thumb.jpgWE LOVE JOE

I just want to say congrats joe im sorry about the damage to your car but even still it looks like a champ. Im sorry to the 61 car about the spraypaint thats missing off his bumper thats a shame maybe homer would be kind enough to buy another spraycan for you and he ll let you repair the damage on joes car. . . On other note i want to say thanks to mark roy and jody wayne stuart for the good times on the way there and back. . thanks for the shortcut that took us an hour and a half mark!! and j wayne my hand is finally healing after the beating i gave the bench due to seeing joe and b getting tore up. . and go RED SOX!!

I guess evryone has there opinion, my only question is if I "wrecked the 79", how come there is NOT ANY marks on the left side of my car? Also, why does the damage on the right side of the 79 look an awful lot like the rear bumper of my car? It would of been pretty dificult to back into him. I really dont care about your opinion of me, your intitled to it, and I have plenty of respect for Joe Armendia. Just because I didnt agree with what happen doesn't change that. That said... If Joe thinks that I did anything to him on purpose than I very much apologize. In the last 6 years of racing I have never seemed to offended anyone till now. Its not like I have a record of problems with other drivers. That includes Joe Armendia. We've raced together before in the SLM series. I also heard a rumor that Joe's rear end was having some problems that may of made more difficult to drive. The fact is, I think Joe is a hell of a racer and hope to be able to race him in the future, with better results for both of us. As for anyone who thinks I did him wrong, well again that is your opinion. All I ask is that you have all of the facts before you come on here and air them.

Oh, one other thing. The video only shows his nose up beside my lr quarter panel behind the tire. Fact.

Jody, I made no contact with Joe or his car in the pits after the race. Another fact.

I dont think anyone said you did anything on purpose except for what might or might not have happened after the race Mr Lovell. Just seems there is little give and take amoung the TSRS folks and even less respect on the track... Great pit stop or not this kind of thing seems to happen when the field is littered with obviously slower cars mixed with the faster ones. You even said it yourself that you had a 25th place car. Its a catch 22 but it seems more guys are worried about where they will finish after lap 5 than looking at the big picture. I know first hand you dont really have time to worry about this stuff while on the track but the spotters should and that is one reason why you have them in the TSRS class...

Racer,

I'm not sure what Joe thinks. I wasn't speaking for Joe. The above mentioned is my opinion. There are always two sets of facts in racing. I respect your opinion of the facts. I guess you do know how your car got torn up though. You stated in another thread you didn't. Fact.

Racer,

I'm not sure what Joe thinks. I wasn't speaking for Joe. The above mentioned is my opinion. There are always two sets of facts in racing. I respect your opinion of the facts. I guess you do know how your car got torn up though. You stated in another thread you didn't. Fact.

I appreciate your opinion Jody. Like I said, It was tough for me to decide to take the 2nd place start after my crew did such a great job, but also knowing my car wasnt as fast as others. I didnt want to dissapoint the crew, but I didnt want to cause any wrecks either. I will take the blame for this, I should of elected to start in the rear. I did talk to Mary Ann before the race about my concern and she left the decision to me. I feel bad that Joe didnt get the finish he hoped for, maybe he can get it in Kyle. Seems like kyle might "owe him one" for the last event there. I will make more of an effort on my part to show you guys that I am a very respectful driver. Also the damage on my car came from a wreck towards the end of the race, I just dont know how that one started. As for the paint...well, it was definately last minute. :D

There aren't ANY slow car's in TSRS, just a few a tad bit faster.

thats right .....all race cars are slow .thats my understanding sence ive been around racen .ive never heard a driver say that cars fast enough ..they and crew are always trying to go faster ...period ..

oldtimer,I always use the term,"all race cars are fast,but not all of em are quick".

thats a good one ..ill write that one down .. :D

OT,

I'll save you some time in writing it down. Just copy and paste below.

"aL razors. air fAS butt nut aL uf thim, air QUIK ."

tHAT, shud due. it gRate iDEAL, rite?

Your friend,

Nick

Archived