I-37 Speedway Champions Honored

:unsure: Well At the Stage Stop Restaurant we honoredall drivers and our Champions . IMCA Modified Champ Curt Clegg, IMCA Sport Modified Champ Mickey Helms. Super Stock 4 time Champion Gary "Taz" Hunter ,Street Stock Champ Barry Majors, Pure Stock Champion Janiel Hilla . Congrats to all Thanks to Swenson Racing Performance Parts for the Jackets and gift certifacates. We gave out alot of door prizes to the over 60 racers that attened.Prizes and afforts go out to the Hunter Family,Clegg Family , Tommy Gillespe, Quality Ambulance Service, Hilla Family Gary Swenson, Swenson Racing Products, John Kelly Jr.- Kelly Enterprises, Rainbow Man for kids prises, Russell at Checkered Flag & Collectables , Pink Posse , Majors Family Northside Ford , O'reilly's Auto Parts, Danny Webb at Mission Auto Parts . Thank you very much for the large donated gifts and parts it was greatly appreciated by all and Most of all Thanks to Neil , Ed and Roxie for giving all racers a place to play with all the tracvk closures this Season. Thanks for letting me honor our Champions and Friends . Rainbow Man

[resized by Nick Holt, 10/21/07]

post-3-1192980460_thumb.jpg

Great pic. Rainbow man, We would like to congratulate everyone that was honored at the banquet

last night. Along with all the other drivers and their crew's. Everyone has done a supper job this

past season. If our help is needed to start the new season just let us know. We all want a place to

race, so let's keep it going, and have an even better season, this next year. We will do all we can.

Barry Major#33 street stock champ. and crew.

Congratulation to all the I-37 Champions, Sorry I was not there to wish you all well, However I know it was a great evening for all of you. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy this season with you. Thanks again from the entire Swenson Racing Family

Thank you Gary for your super gifts all the Champs were very thrilled for sure Gary Hunter with the real leather jacket Mickey Helms did come after all and I told him you mailed his gift certificate . We had alot of door prizes too. see ya at Randy's Party on Sat. thanks again

Archived