Need a happy thread

abrungot

The TSRS car count seemed to grow steadily throughout the 2007 season and shows even more promise for 08.

I don't know how the 2007 season at THR turned out financially, but it seemed like THR had several good nights in terms of car counts and fan count. Hopefully 2008 will continue to see improved fan counts.

The SAS drivers were welcomed to THR and made to feel very welcome there. It has been a very enjoyable experience. Not sure what 2008 will bring but 2007 turned out to be a great opportunity from something that could have been totally disasterous for the SAS drivers.

Thank you Mary Ann and all the THR staff, drivers & fans.

Mona Turner

#19 THR Thunderstock

i had the great pleasure of meeting rick day .deb williams . deb makes a great layer dip ..thow thier stay wasnt long . is was worth meeting them ....and top it off i got to see some of the fine drivers from thunder hill and sas race at our little track ..priceless ......xmas list is for santa to open cc up next year ...ive been good santa ...cough cough .... well someone.s been good ...i hope all tracks have a better year next year .thunder ...cc ..sts ..and all others .... no rain ..and i want mona to get everything i put on her xmas list ..and then some ..

Knowing that I still have friend's that understood my decision earlier in the year.

And looking forward to the 08 TSRS season, I think it's going to be THE late model's

And last but most definatly not least, having the Stapp family join in my madness.

Joining this forum, getting to read some great post, chat with some great people, and even getting to meet some great people from this site! :D hope to have a great year next year filled with great post and meeting more great people.

met a lot of great people,,,,,and made some new friends. got great support from my family , and for the 1st time in along time can say i feel comfortable racing what and where i race (thanX THR).

it makes me put of quiting one more year.

thanX to buddy parker, dano , the mayor , etc..etc.. for being die hard race fans , that makes you wanna keep doing it , and doing it the best you can every week.

bob westover for being an inspiration ,also bringing his tag along cheatin' friend mark to whoop up on us.

i could go on and on....

i'm happy for THR, STS and yep HMP for giving us places to race. i'm content.

Good thing to come out of Texas Racing in 2007!

The continued growth of the Budweiser Racing Texas Twister class at Texas Thunder Speedwayy. It has been so good, that Pat Wilson, promoter of TTS, is going to feature them on their own night, Thirsty Thursdays in 2008.

12,000 fans show up to watch the IMCA Lone Star National at TMS! Local short track fans watching local short track heros. It was something to see.

K-MAC Sports introduced Dirt Track Insider, the show about dirt track racing, for dirt track racing fans, by dirt track racing fans. The response to this show has been beyond our hopes and dreams.

K-MAC Sports introducing live coverage of dirt racing events in Texas. Again, the response and listenership has far exceeded our dreams. Look for more events to be broadcast live on K-MAC Sports in 2008

And finally, despite all her efforts, Mother Nature did not win the war, though she got a lot of battles. Battered and soggy, racing survived the summer of 2007.

Here is to a great 08!

Bill "Sarge" Masom

SAS sudden closing was bad...but out of bad sometimes comes good. THR welcoming Sportsman, Roadrunners and Grand Stocks was a good thing. Speaking of Grand Stocks...that class has grown and puts on a heck of a show ! It's been hard on me racing the Super Stock class as a one man team so I am going to finish my Grand Stock and join in on some of the fun they are having. :D

Archived