THR Spectacular

lenny66

:D Does anyone have any idea on the scheduling for the Spectacular??? As far as who will run on what day. I have folks chomping at the bit for some info for the weekend. I also asked MaryAnn if this would be a "points" race and she said "YES"!!! Any info will be appreciated. Thanx. Lenny66 B)

I've just spoken with Mary Ann, and she has confirmed that the Spectacular (Sept. 28 & 29) races will be for points. It has been scheduled as a points' race all year - similar to previous Spectacular events.

I've just spoken with Mary Ann, and she has confirmed that the Spectacular (Sept. 28 & 29) races will be for points. It has been scheduled as a points' race all year - similar to previous Spectacular events.

Deb, can you find out who is racing on Friday vs. Saturday?

thanks

:D Next weekend will be Sep. 22-23, the spectacular is Sep. 28-29, that would be two weekends from now. Unless it changed from the original date!!! Is there a change in the dates??? Lenny66 B)

I would say that the 22-23 is "this weekend" and the 28-29 is next weekend. Probably just one of those semantics things. The date hasn't changed.

It sure would be cool however to know what day we are racing on.

I know i will be at the track both nights.. and i guess the car will be ready for friday night in case... If we race Friday night.. will bring the car and put it in the mainway for saturday night.. if we race saturday will put it in the mainway friday night..

Anyone want to join me? Anthony Gordon & Mark M. Did this last saturday and herd rave reviews.. Now Anthony needs to figure out which kid that climbed in gave him the mojo...

:D Next weekend will be Sep. 22-23, the spectacular is Sep. 28-29, that would be two weekends from now. Unless it changed from the original date!!! Is there a change in the dates??? Lenny66 B)

Sorry for the confusion...Yes, Sep. 22-23 is "this weekend" and the 28-29 is " next weekend". Regardless, I will not be there, but I want to wish everyone the very best!!

Same, I need to know what the Pro Modified schedule is like. I can make it on Saturday but not on Friday! Can I still race on Saturday if I do not run on Friday?

Marc

:huh:

Nothing official, but I'm hearing from a good source that all the racing will be on Saturday. Practice on Friday. I hope that's the case.

Archived