THR question

DirtRacer9s

congrats to both reeds and the little guy MR. SMITH, sorry to hear floyd got dqed, oh and congrats to anthony in the thunder stock class GREAT RUN!!! i just hope our little single car team can give that three car team a run for there money in the spectacular and for the rest of the season for that matter, were coming after ya!!! steve ramzinski #2 gs :D:D:D

Photos coming shortly, if Nick is awake...

In the truest sense of sportsmanship, BigFat's car carries the promised salad bar (no doubt to keep Abrongot's blood sugar up while slowing him down), while at the same time "pre-loading" donuts on the side of the 12 car (Krispy-Kreme, too) to avoid unfortunate reasons for controversy during and after the race...

Oh now you have done it! Lets pick two cars of the same class [if some one will let us borrow one] and see who the driver is. That is if you're not scared to put your money where your BIGFAT mouth is.

If you could get your Knightblade Hobby Stock to the track, if it really exists, we will see. I suggest you drive yours a race and I'll drive mine and then you drive mine and I'll drive yours. That way you can't give me the same ol', it's the car not the driver BS that I know you like to use.

Then put your nail file and compact down and get your "car" ready.

So now I have two SA fefugees that want a Thunder Hill schooling. What do you think fellow Kyle racers? Time to teach these boys a thing or two? Jody, time to quit staring in the mirror and start looking at my bumper, if you can see it from that far away. As for you ram, it's easy to steal races when you start in the lead, lets see what you got when it's head to head. Nick, this is just friendly fun. No need to edit, we're all friends.

Photos coming shortly, if Nick is awake...

In the truest sense of sportsmanship, BigFat's car carries the promised salad bar (no doubt to keep Abrongot's blood sugar up while slowing him down), while at the same time "pre-loading" donuts on the side of the 12 car (Krispy-Kreme, too) to avoid unfortunate reasons for controversy during and after the race...

Snore.. Sputter.. Huh? What? Where am I?

Oh.. you want me to post the pics of the "doughnuts" on bigfat's door and the "salad bar" he promised to keep Aaron salivating....

OK. I'm awake now.

The promised "doughnuts on the door" from Aaron

post-3-1190066239_thumb.jpg

The promised "salad bar" from bigfat

post-3-1190066315_thumb.jpg

Ummm to think who planned the bar... Jody...

well that says it all,,,,,that's not jodys kinda bar. that's like sending a limp wrist to judge a swim suit competition.

Archived